Chapter 17

Aphmau POV:
I carry the cake to the guys' house, i'm dressed like a cupid, i have wings. I knock on their door, Dante answers "Hi Aph, what's up?" I ask "It's Travis here?" he says "Yeah, hold on. Travis! You have a visitor!" he lets me in "Is the cake for him?" I nod "Who is it Dante?" when Travis sees me, he blushes "Happy Valentine's Day!" he steps closer "Aph... is this for me?" I nod "You didn't had to-" i cut him off by kissing him "Just shut up and enjoy this day~" I feed him with the cake.

Zane POV:
Valentine's Day, everyone go on dates, make out or get engaged, i'm not a fan of this day and i'm still a meif'wa. I hear a knock, i answer and it reveals werewolf Aaron, holding a black rose and cupcakes "Happy Valentine's Day ZuZu~" I blush and let him in, he gives me the rose "Thanks, but i'm not a fan of this day." he says "Well, i'm going to make this day special, just for us~" I say "Travis gave you flirt lessons?" he laughs, i just sit on the couch "I made your favorite cupcakes." I smile "That is nice." I grab my book and continue to read, but he takes my book, i whine "Aaron!" he smirks "Why don't you read my eyes?" I blush more "Your... eyes?" he gets on top, his eyes show lust... much lust... he's not under a potion, he really missed me, i grab his face in my hands and kiss him deeply.

Travis POV:
"Aphmau, the cake was delicious and you look beautiful." she smiles "Thank you Travis." I say "I thought you hate me after i kissed you." she says "We know each other since high school, you was so shy, now you're a big flirt." I frown "It's not my fault! It's Dante's!" I hear him yell "HEY!" she says "It's fine! By the way can i want to ask you something?" I nod "Will you be my boyfriend?" I blush "Did she just... did she ask me?" my heart starts beating "Y-Y-Yes i'll be your boyfriend." she hugs me, i hug her back, but my face is very red "This is the best day ever!"

Kawaii~Chan POV:
I love Valentine's Day! So much love, so many hearts, so many love birds! My ship Zaron is sailing, Aphmau is at the guys' house and Katelyn~Sama is at Jeffory~Kun's house, Kawaii~Chan wishes her boyfriend was here. Wait, someone knocks at the door, i go to answer it, when i open the door i gasp "Happy Valentine's Day Kawaii~Chan"

Aaron POV:
"Aaron you are dead for sure." I ask "Why?" he says "Because my neck is full of marks!" I chuckle "Everyone needs to know who you belong too." he asks "But you really had to bite me that hard?" I nod "I hate you." I smirk "I love you too." he rolls his eyes and goes to the kitchen "Cupcake come on, don't be mad!" he ignores me, so i hug him from behind "I love you too much to let you go." he sighs "I know tough muffin." he kisses my head *knock knock* "Baby brother!" I groan "Go away Garroth!" he breaks my door "MY DOOR!" he says "We are going on a double date!" I groan again "No!!" Aaron says "Garroth, you're going to fix the door!" he grabs us, throws us in the car and drive us to a restaurant.

Katelyn POV:
"Here Katelyn, these flowers are for you!" I blush "Thanks Jeffory!" he is too sweet "What would you like to eat?" I say "Just some spaghetti." he starts cooking "Auntie Katelyn!" Abby runs to me "Hey Abby!" I hug her "Do you like dad?" I blush "You can say I do." she claps "Will you marry him?" I blush more "Abby! Me and Katelyn are just friends!" I chuckle "It's fine, she's just a child." Abby giggles cutely.

Garroth POV:
"Garroth why it has to be a double date?" I say "Because it's Valentine's Day baby brother!" Laurance says "You are crazy sometimes Garroth." I smirk "But you love me." he says "Yes I do." we arrive at Olive Garden "We are here guys!" we get out of the car, I grab Laurance's hand and run inside "Welcome to Olive Garden! Do you have a reservation?" Laurance says "Yes, under the name of Zvahl." she looks in the notebook "Follow me!" we follow her to a table, then we sit down "What would you like to drink?" we order Pepsi, she nods and walks away, Aaron says "When did you plan this?" Laurance smirks "Yesterday while i was cuddling my sweet stutter king~" I blush "Laurance!" Zane laughs "He is right, you stutter a lot!" I pout "Don't be mad GarGar~" I blush more "Only mom calls me that!" Aaron says "Well, my ZuZu is my sweet cupcake or little nugget~" Zane blushes "Aaron!" I grin, Laurance asks "By the way, Dante was acting weird since truth or dare, is he ok?" Zane says "Kawaii~Chan asked him if he likes Nicole. He said no, he likes Vylad." I yell "WHAT!!" Aaron says "Garroth quiet! Zane was about to jump on Dante, but I stopped him." I sigh "I'm going to have a long talk with Dante!" a waiter comes with our drinks, then we order our food. We talk about stuff, until the food comes, we eat, talk more, then i drive Zane and Aaron home and drive us home "It was a nice date Laurance. I knew Aaron still had feelings for Zane." he says "They're cute together, but we're more cute~" I blush "If you say so." he hugs me from behind "I love you a lot GarGar~" I smile "I love you too." we share a kiss, then we go in his room and have some fun, I am the bottom.