Chapter 23

Aphmau POV:
I start to wake up, my phone turns on, meaning that today is something very important, I grab it and look at it, my eyes get big "TRAVIS WAKE UP!!!" he jumps "What?" I say "Zane's birthday is today!" he says "Really? I thought is in a month." I get up "I need to buy a present now!" I grab some clothes and change in the bathroom "Do you need help? I know what to get him." I say "Yes I need help." he already changed, so I grab his hand and run to the door "Hey Aph where are you going?" I say "To the shop!" I send a message to my brother "Slow down or we will fall!!"

Aaron POV:
My phone wakes me up, I pick it up and see a message, it's from Aphmau:
A: Today it's Zane's birthday!
I get up without waking Zane, I have the perfect gift, I go downstairs and take out the little box hidden in my jacket, then I open it, a ring with black diamond. I want to ask him, I waited so long for this moment, he is turning 27, i'm 30, I hope he will say yes... I go to the kitchen and start cooking, when I hear footsteps, I hide the box "Happy birthday cupcake!" he says nothing "What's wrong?" he says "I don't like my birthday." that makes me shocked "Why not?" he says "They are nothing for me, I only turn one year older." I frown "They are very important, you never had big parties?" he says "Only when I turned 14 and 18, i was happy that you came to my parties." I smile "Of course I came, you're important to me." I put a plate on the table and kiss him "I made pancakes." he looks at them "You put happy faces, thanks." he starts eating "I have to call Aph." I dial her number and wait "Hello?" I ask "Where are you?" she says "I got a present for Zane, now I buy what is need for the party, it will be at guys' house." I say "Alright, i'm going to stay with him here until tonight." I hang up, Zane ate half of his breakfast "Eat more ZuZu~" he gives me a glare "Call me that again and I will-" I cut him off by kissing his lips, he blushes beet red "N-N-Nevermind" he continues to eat. After he finishes, I wash the plate and watch a movie with my little nugget.

Zane POV:
My phone is buzzing again and again, everyone sends me a 'happy birthday' message "See Zane? The birthdays are special." he hugs me, I sigh "If you say so, I believe you." I grab a pillow and put my head on it "I should trust him about this subject, they are important."

Aphmau POV:
"Thanks guys for letting me throw the party at your house!" Garroth smiles "Anything for my baby brother!" I decorate the living room *ding dong* "I'll get it!" Dante opens the door "Big brother!" he hugs someone "Hey little brother!" I look behind "Gene? What are you doing here?" he takes out his phone "Balto sent me a message that is Zane's birthday, so I went to buy a present and came here to help." I say "Well, thank you and you can choose the music." he says "Thanks Aph, you are always nice." Travis says "She is" he kisses my cheek "Wait, we have a couple here?" Dante says "Yeah bro, they are dating!" Gene gasps "I ship it! Travmau!" the guys laugh, we blush "Please don't turn into Kawaii~Chan." Gene chuckles "Don't worry, I won't!" we continue to decorate for the party.

*few hours later*
Zane POV:
"Aaron where are we going?" he says "To the surprise!" I groan "I said that I don't want any surprise!" he chuckles "Too bad, you're going to get one!" I roll my eyes "Fine!" we get in front of the guys' house, i'm about to knock, but the door is open "Weird" I open it and turn on the lights "SURPRISE!!" I jump "What the! What is this?" Aph hugs me "A surprise party silly!" I look around, everything is decorated "You did this for me?" Garroth says "Baby brother, it's your birthday, of course we did this!" a smile appears on my face "Thank you guys... so much..." everyone hugs me "Now let's party!" I laugh, then someone tackles me in a hug "Balto!" he giggles "Happy b-day hbff!" I ask "H from human?" he nods, I smile, then we get up, Aphmau yells "Let's start this party!" everyone yell 'YEAH' and start dancing, I dance with my brothers, then with Balto and KC, then with Aph and Travis, then with Aaron, I have so much fun! I'm happy!

Aaron POV:
"Alright, this is my chance!" I stop the music "Everyone! I have something to say!" they turn to look at me, I walk to Zane and hold his hands in my hands "Zane we were best friends since we were little, before you went to high school, I had a big crush on you, when you became my boyfriend, I was very happy. You are beautiful, cute, sweet, smart, kind and I would never replace you, I love you very much and I have one question." I get on my knee, take out the box and open it to reveals the ring, everyone gasps "Zane Ro'Meave, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" Zane starts crying "YES! YES I WILL!" he jumps in my arms to hug me, a few tears escape from my eyes, but I hug him back. I put the ring on his finger, everyone id clapping "MY SHIP! MY BROTHER IS GOING TO MARRY!" Aph and KC jump happily, Garroth is crying while Vylad is hugging him, Balto and Gene gives me a thumb up, I see Sasha is about to explode of happiness, but Zenix holds her "I love you Zane." I wipe his tears "I love you too Aaron." we hug each other and share a deep and long kiss.