Chapter 5

*Halloween Day*
Teenager Zane POV:
The day finally came, Halloween! I've been waiting for this day since school started. Today the classes cancelled because the prom is tonight, lucky us today is Friday. Someone knocks on my window... Balto? I open the window "Hey, what are you doing here?" he says "I wanted to escape from Sasha and Zenix, they kiss all the time!" I let him in "I understand you." he sits on my bed "What you doing?" I say "Playing on my computer." he asks "Can I watch?" I nod "Oh, one more thing!" I take out from my drawer 2 bracelets "Aphmau gave me this and told me to wear it and to give the other one to someone who is a good friend to me." I give him the bracelet and put mine "Awww thank you!" he puts it on his wrist "Brown and black, our favorite colors!" I nod, he hugs me while wagging his tail. My door opens "Hey baby brother, lunch is... ready..." he is shocked to see Balto "Balto, how did you get in?" I point to the window "Of course... since you are here, you can come too." we follow him to the kitchen, Vylad sees us "Balto? What are you doing here?" he says "I came to escape from them." we sit down and mom puts the chicken on table "Oh Balto, what a surprise to see you here! You came to see my Zuzu?" he nods "How is Kelly?" he says "She is great." we look at him confused "Kelly is my mother." he shows us a photo with her from his phone. She has orange eyes, light brown hair and brown ears like Balto's. "I know what you think, my mom is pretty." we nod, we take a part of the chicken and eat.

Teenager Balto POV:
I eat the legs fast, Zane says "Slow down Balto!" I laugh "I can't help it, I like the chicken!" he chuckles "Who doesn't?" I say "Vegetarians" Vylad says "True, they don't eat meat." I ask him "So Vylad, how is high school? I know you skipped a class." he says "It's great!" Garroth asks me "Do you have a crush on someone?" i say "I had on Zane, but now i don't have." he smirks "You don't like Kawaii~Chan?" I blush "N-N-No! What makes you think that?" he says "At school, you both blush when your near each other." he chuckles. Zane hugs me "Don't worry Balto, I think it's cute that you like her." I smile and hug him "You're always nice Zane, that's why i love you, but I will stay as your friend."

*time skip*
Here we are, at the gym, where the party is, everyone chat or eat, i'm a knight, Zane and Aaron and vampires, Aphmau is a mummy and KC is a princess. We sit at a table "Soo... Balto~Kun... do you like anime?" I say "Yeah, I watch Attack on Titan." Aph gasps "ME TOO!" I chuckle. Zane eats the cupcakes, Aaron tries to stop him, Garroth dances with Laurance, Aph dances with her Not-Alone Buddies Travis and Vylad "Balto~Kun, wanna come over tonight? I will have a sleepover." I ask "Who is coming?" she says "The Ro'Meave, Aphmau~Senpai, Aaron~Kun and Michi~Chan" I think then nod "Yay!" Aph appears "You come too?" I say "Yeah, Travis comes too?" she shakes her head "He will hang out with Laurance, Dante and Gene."  I say "Alright, i'll go eat some pizza." I go to a table and take a slice of pizza. I eat it in a few a seconds then I hear fangirls screams, I turns around to see Aaron and Zane kissing, Aph and KC takes pictures, Zane's brothers are filming and Mike is smirking... wait a minute... he is going to attack Aaron! He jumps at Aaron, but I jump at him and block his attack "Mike, stop this!" he growls "I'm going to take my Zane back!" I hear gasps, everyone is looking at us "Your Zane? He's with Aaron!" he says "Everytime I tried to confess to him, someone interrupts me! You wanted Zane too!" I sigh "I did but..." I look at Zane "Zane opened my mind... jealousy took over me, I was so stupid that I couldn't see his happiness, if he is happy, i'm happy too." I look at the bracelet "His friendship is very important to me. I love him, but I will stay as his friend." everyone says "Awww" Zane runs to me and hugs me "What a nice thing... but now I will go with MY Zane!" I hear two voices "No you won't!" Sasha and Zenix? They attack him and he runs away, Zenix says "We are sorry Zane for being mean." Sasha says "Shadow Knights crew will no longer exist. We won't skip classes anymore." I smile "Thanks guys." Everyone claps and cheers us, Aaron puts his hand on my shoulder "Thanks Balto" i say "No need to thank me. You are meant to be together." KC jumps on me, so we fall "Balto~Kun, that was so nice of you!" my face turns red "K-K-Kawaii~Chan" she looks at me, her face turns red too. The girls are fangirling and the boys are taking photos, Aph yells "My new OTP! Balto~Chan!" we get up "Sorry Balto~Kun!" I say "It's fine KC!"
For the rest of the night we danced, ate and talked. The prom started at 7pm and ended at 1am. Now it's 2am, we are at Kawaii~Chan's house, in her room. We decided to stay up all night, for me it will be easy, because i'm a werewolf. Aph asks "Who wants to play truth or dare?" the boys groan and KC squeals, Zane looks at me "Can you survive this?" I nod, Kawaii~Chan says "This is going to be fun!" Aaron whispers in my ear "Be careful what you pick, my sis is evil at this game." my eyes widen and my jaw drops.