Chapter 16

Aaron POV:
"Shhh i'm here Zane..." he still sobs on my chest while i make circles on his back. Zane had a nightmare, he told me that someone killed me, then i glowed white and disappeared, that really made him scream and cry, it breaks my heart to see him like this. I kiss his head, he stops crying "Better?" he nods slowly "Do you want some water?" he shakes his head "Let's go back to sleep." i notice that he already fell asleep, i wipe away his tears, then I lay back on the bag and fall asleep.

*the next morning*
I wake up without any warmth, when i open my eyes, Zane is not here, i get up and go upstairs "Good morning big brother!" Aph is in the kitchen with Zane "Zane, are you ok now?" he nods "Why he shouldn't be?" I say "He had a nightmare and cried." her happy expression turns into a sad one "Zane, why didn't you tell me?" he doesn't say anything "Talking about the bad dream again can hurt you." she sighs "You got a point." she gives Zane a plate of cupcakes, he smiles and eats one, i watch him eating while i smile "A-A-Aaron why are you staring at me?" I say "Because you're cute when you're eating~" he blushes "My ship!" I look at the stairs "Good morning KC" she comes downstairs "Kawaii~Chan couldn't resist! You guys are so cute!" I chuckle "Thanks, but Zane is the cute one~" he whines "Aaron, stop making me blush!" i say "I can't help it, you're too adorable~" his face turns beet red "Oh, by the way, i heard from the guys that we will have a new neighbor in the next week, he will live in front of Zane." Zane asks "It is a guy or a girl?" she says "I'm not sure about that." I say "We just have to wait until he/she arrives." KC says "Kawaii~Chan will make cookies for the new neighbor!"

*time skip*
"Aaron put me down!" I chuckle "You will sleep at my house tonight, even if you want or not. I don't want you to have another nightmare." I unlock my door, enter, lock it, then i put him on my couch, he is about to get up, but i get on top of him "I hate you." I smirk "You love me." I slip my hands under his sweatshirt and my fingers dance on his stomach, he gasps "No no no please not again!" he starts laughing "Aarohohohohohohon!!!!" my smirk grows "I missed this game." he tries to push me, but i'm stronger than him "I'll do anythihihihihihihing!!" I ask "Anything~?" he says "Yes hahahaha!" I stop "Then cuddle with me~" he blushes "Fine" he gets up and cuddles me, i turn on the TV and cuddle him. Suddenly, a potion appears, it breaks, we both get black ears and tail, mine are werewolf's, Zane's are meif'wa's "LUCINDA!!" she laughs "It worked!!" she runs "Great... just great..." i blush "Zane you're so adorable!" he blushes "Shut up!" he goes at the door, but i stop him "Where do you think you're going? I said you will sleep here." he runs around the house, but i chase him, then i lose him "Zane, where are you?" I use my nose to find him, he still smell like cupcakes "ZuZu~! Come out~!" I go to the bathroom "He's not here." I continue to find him, until i sense him in my bedroom "Come on cupcake, i don't bite~" i see a pile of clothes in a corner "There is no way he is in that pile." but i'm wrong, because i see a tail, so i grab it "Nya~!" i grin "Found you~" I pick him, drop him on my bed, then i attack him with kisses.

*time skip*
Zane POV:
"What happened last night?" I look around "This isn't my room." then I remember, Aaron forced me to sleep at him tonight. We still have ears and tail and our clothes are on the floor... wait a minute... did we just...? oh no... "Aaron wake up!" he groans "What is it?" I panic "Did we had sex?" his eyes open "Wait what?" he looks around "I don't remember? Your butt hurts?" I try to stay on my butt, but i whine "Ow! It hurts!" he facepalms "Crap, if we did, then i'm sorry." I look at him "No need to be." I notice something "Wait, what is that?" he looks at the closet "I don't know." he goes to the closet "It's a camera." I groan "I bet Aphmau put it in there!" he sits back and starts the film. My face turns very red, same with his face "I'm going to kill her." he stops the film "Me too" I smile "I'm glad it was you." he says "I love you cupcake." I say "I love you tough muffin." we share a deep kiss.

Aphmau POV:
"Good job Lucy!" she smiles "Thanks, you think they did it?" I say "Let's check the laptop." I open my laptop and find the film from the last time, i start it and watch it. I start to have a nosebleed "They did it..." I take a box of tissue and cover my nose "My ship is sailing more... i'm so happy..." she says "Girl, you're crazy sometimes." I yell "Kawaii~Chan come here to see this!" KC comes "What is it Aphmau?" she looks at the film, then she gets a nosebleed "Kawaii~Chan's ship!!!" she grabs a tissue "What the heck is going on?" Katelyn sees the film, then she blushes, Lucy asks "Would you like to hang out?" Katelyn says "Yes please!" both are going outside. I remember something "Travis loves me, he kissed me, maybe i should give him a chance." I go to the kitchen, grab what I need for the fruit cake and start to make it.