Chapter 22

Zane POV:
Ever since Aaron saved me, everyone takes care of me like i'm a child. When I have to go somewhere, Balto and KC come with me, when i'm home alone, Aph and Travis stay with me, when I visit someone, my brothers are with me, I thought it's annoying, but it feels great to be near people I really care about. Now i'm about to faint because Balto hugs me very tight "Balto... too tight..." he lets me go "Sorry" I gasp for air "Are you hungry?" I nod "I have some chicken wings." he goes to the fridge and takes out a box, he warms the wings, then puts them on a plate "Aren't you going to eat anything?" he says "Nah, I ate before you came." I start eating the wings. I finish them "I'm going home." he stops me "Oh no you won't, you have to stay here until Aaron comes back from work." I try to get out of his grip, he lays me on my belly "You seem stressed, try to relax." I gulp "Is he going to..." he says "Don't worry, i can make you a nice massage, but my fingers will tickle you badly."

Balto POV:
I start making the massage on his back, he seems relaxed "How are you feeling?" he closes his eyes "Good" I smile "You've done so many things for me, now I'll do things for you." he sighs "Thanks" I keep going for the next 5 minutes, then I sneak my hands under his shirt, my fingers touch his soft skin, he gasps "What a soft skin." he giggles and moves a little "Just stay still." my fingers go under his arms, he squeals "Not there!" I ask "Is this your sensitive spot?" I start tickling him, he laughs "Look at you, you're happy!" he tries to say "Because you hahahaha tickle me!" I take my hands off of him and take off his socks "What are you doing?" I smirk "Nice feet, I wonder what will happen if I do this." I brush one finger on his toes, he bites his lip, I put my fingers between his fingers and scratch slowly "BALTO!" I grin "Come on Zaney, it's fun!" I get an idea "You never tickled my feet." I take off my socks and put my feet near him, we tickle each other "Wow Balto, they are like human feet." I feel his soft fingers "And they are strong." I let out a giggle and play more with his feet.

Zane POV:
After a few hours I run back home, it was fun staying with Balto, i missed him a lot in college, he is a nice friend. I open the door and lock it, I take off my jacket, put it on the hanger, then I get a nosebleed, because Aaron is half naked while he cooks dinner "Aaron what the heck!" he turns around to see me, then he smirks "Hey ZuZu~!" I take a tissue to cover my nose "Put a shirt on!" he laughs "No one sees me, except you." my face is red "I go to the bathroom." I go upstairs and clean my nose and sit at the table of the kitchen "I made steak with potatoes." he puts two plates on the table, I grab my fork and eat "It tastes great, as usual." he gives me a warm smile. After I finish I get ready and go to bed, but someone doesn't let me "Come on cupcake, it's only 9:30pm, let's do something~" I look at him "How about a make out session?" he smiles, I get on top of him and kiss him, the kiss gets deeper, he licks my bottom lip, I let his tongue touching every part of my mouth, we break the long kiss, leaving a string of saliva, I put my head on the crook of his neck, close my eyes and fall asleep.

Aphmau POV:
I watch Attack On Titan while hugging my Levi plush, he is my Senpai! I hear knocks at the front door, I go to check, there is Travis holding purple flowers "Aww Travis! Thank you!" I take them and put them in a vase "Come in!" he closes the door "What are you doing?" I say "I watch AOT with Levi!" he sees my Levi plush and frowns "Are you jealous?" he growls "He is just a plush, you're my boyfriend." I kiss his cheek "I got you something." I give him his present "Aph you didn't have to." I smile "Just open it!" he unwraps it and gasps "A new video game? I always wanted this one! Thank you so much!" he hugs me tight "I'm glad you like it. Wanna see a movie?" he says "Sure!" I say "Great, i'll make the popcorn!" I go to the kitchen and make the popcorn.

*time skip*
I yawn "You seem tired, I should go home." I shake my head "No, you can stay." he asks "Are you sure?" I nod "Ok, let me get some stuff." he leaves, I go in my bathroom to change into my pjs, Travis comes back with his things "Ok, I got clothes, toothpaste, comb and toothbrush." I say "How are the guys?" he says "They are ok, they play video games as usual. Where are the girls?" I say "Katelyn is at Nicole's and KC at Michi's." he frowns "They left you alone??" I roll my eyes "I'm old enough to take care of myself." he says "I don't want you to get captured like Zane, you know a lot of guys flirted with him in college and now he was captured by Mike, good thing he is in jail." I nod "Wait... you like MLP??" I blush "No??" he laughs "That's so cute! Hug a plush!" I hug Rarity, he takes a photo "This is my new background!" I blush more "Can we just go to sleep?" he nods, then we brush our teeth, get on my bed and sleep while we cuddle.