Chapter 27

Katelyn POV:
"Auntie Katelyn, are you ok?" I look at Abby "Yeah, i'm fine sweetie." she sits near me "Do you like daddy?" I blush "I don't know Abby... we dated in high school, but I broke up with him, he is too nice for me." she says "But daddy loves you." my eyes widen "What...?" she nods "I think he wants you to be his wife." I blush more "Does he want that?" I hear him "Abby! Bath time!" she says "Hide me auntie!!" I put the pillows around her "Where is Abby?" I shrug "I think she is outside." he goes outside, Abby runs to her room "She's not!" I hold a laugh "Maybe she hides in a closet." he checks the closet, I try to not laugh, but I fail "What?" I say "She want hiding under the pillows, then she ran to her room while you were outside!" his jaw drops and he runs upstairs, I follow him, Abby isn't in her room, we hear giggles, she is in the bathroom "You both are evil when you are together." we giggle "I'm going home now." I go to the front door, but Jeffory stops me "Wait, I need you to stay so I can ask you something." I say "Fine..." he smiles "It won't take long."

*few minutes later*
"Cute kid is coming up!" Jeffory holds Abby, she wears a mint green dress, a mint green bow and mint green shoes "Awww you look so cute!" she giggles "Now what was the thing you wanted to tell me??" he puts Abby down and holds my hands "Katelyn, I know we decided to stay friends, but I love you again." he gets on one knee and takes out a black box, he opens it and I gasp.

Zane POV:
"Aph I know you are my sister-in-law now, but you don't have to stay with me all the time!" she is still smirking "Yes I have!" I ask "You have Travis to stay with, I hope he won't get jealous." she laughs "He won't, he is at work." I roll my eyes. Aaron comes downstairs, when he sees Aphmau holding me, he gives her the yandere look, I give him the 'Don't you dare!' look "She is your sister!" Aph looks confused "I said that out loud?" she nods "How about you play with Sparky?" sparkles appear on her eyes and runs outside to find him "Bad Aaron! Bad Aaron! You do NOT look at your sister with yandere eyes!" he looks down "You do know you are Travis's brother-in-law, he is a demon, he wouldn't like if he knows out that my husband wants to kill her wife." his eyes widen "I would never kill my sister, but she was holding you tight!" I groan "Aaron, she is my best friend, she can hug me! If I see you looking at our friends with yandere eyes, you'll sleep alone!" he says "I'm sorry" I sigh and give him a kiss "It's ok Aaron." I kiss him again "Just hold me" I sit on his lap and put my head on his chest, he kisses my head "Come on Sparky!" looks like Aphmau really likes Sparky, same with Celestia "Aaron... do you... want to adopt a kid?" he says "ZuZu, I always wanted a kid with you." I smile "I love you tough muffin." he hugs me tighter "I love you more little nugget."

Aphmau POV:
"You're so cute Sparky! Yes you are!" Sparky licks my face, I giggle "Don't worry Celestia, you're still my baby!" I hug her, then my phone rings "Hello?" I hear a male voice "Hey honey, i got home earlier, where are you??" I say "At Aaron's, playing with Sparky!" he chuckles "You really like dogs." I say "Of course I do! I love cute things!" he asks "So that means i'm cute~?" I roll my eyes smiling "You're always cute." he chuckles "Thanks, see you later." I hang up and go inside, when I see my ship cuddling, I try not to fangirl "Are you ok sis?" I say "Yeah, i'm fine heh." I go to the fridge to grab a drink "Sis... do you want kids?" I blush "Kids? I'm not sure yet, I need to talk with Travis about this." I grab a bottle of Pepsi "Do you want kids?" he says "We'll adopt a kid soon." I smile. Suddenly, we hear a scream "What was that?" I shrug and go check, it's Katelyn running around "Katelyn what happened?" she shows me a ring "Jeffory asked me!!!" I gasp and scream with her, everyone comes out of their houses to see what's going on, they get shocked and happy when they see the ring on Katelyn's finger, they hug her and clap for her, I get the idea to celebrate outside, only us girls and the boys will go at Jeffory's house.

Aaron POV:
"Aphmau is really crazy." Zane yawns "You're crazy too, you're half yandere, so you both are really bro and sis." I chuckle "I'm crazy because I love you very much ZuZu." he smiles "I know... I know... no matter how crazy you are, I will always love you tough muffin." I hug him more "I am lucky to be your husband." he says "And i am happy to be Zane Lycan." I smile, Sparky join us on our couch "Aw look, Sparky wants a hug too." he goes between us for the hug "I'm so glad that we adopted him, good thing that we went to a vet for a check." I say "Yep, he said that he saw the dog before, the seller from the pet shop wasn't kidding when he said that Sparky is healthy." he looks at Sparky "Do you think he likes kids?" I think "Well, when Abby visited us, he really liked her, so I guess yeah." he looks at me "Tough muffin do you want a boy or a girl?" I smile "It doesn't matter, I just want a great family with you." he smiles back "Me too" we share a kiss.