Chapter 30

*5 years later*
Katelyn POV:
I look at Abby how she plays with his little brother, Adam has dark brown hair, turquoise eyes and white skin, Jeffory sits near me, then he kisses my head "Even if Abby is not your child, i'm glad that your her mother." Abby yells "Mommy Katelyn, Adam is very hungry!" I get up to cook lunch "What would you kids want?" they both yell "Chicken nuggets!" I chuckle and take out q box. A pair of arms hug me "My cute firecracker." I blush "Jeffory" he kisses my cheek, a smile appears on my face "He is still a nice guy, just like in high school." the kids start giggling.

Zane POV:
"Tommy! Layla! Please stop fighting!" they fight with pillows again, i'm too tired to stop them "But daddy Zane, he is so annoying!" I sigh. Aaron picks up the kids, they smile "Daddy Aaron!" he smiles "Let him rest, he had a long day and he needs a nap." Aaron takes the kids upstairs, then he comes back, I yawn "Thanks tough muffin, finally i can get a nap." I close my eyes "Can i join you?" I give him a 'Really?' look "You don't need to ask." he lays near me and cuddles me "My cupcake~" I roll my eyes smiling "My husband is a half yandere." I fall asleep in his arms.

Aphmau POV:
"Tyler, where are your brothers?" he looks around "They are playing hide and seek." I sigh "These three are like mouses." Tyler is twelve years old, we adopted him 3 years ago, I gave birth to Devon, he is a part demon, because Travis is half demon, then after a year I gave birth to the girls, Kate and Tori, i'm happy to have a big family "Honey I think you need to relax." I shake my head "I can't right now, I need to cook, to clean, to wash-" Travis cuts me off by kissing me "Let me cook, Tyler will wash the clothes, you can clean later." I try to talk, but he puts a finger on my lips "Say no more, go to our bedroom, i'll join you after I finish." I sigh "Fine" I do as he said "His cooking is great."

Travis POV:
"Tyler, can you wash the clothes?" he nods and runs to the basement "Who is hungry?" they come out from their hiding place, Devon says "Daddy! We want cookies!" I chuckle "After lunch"

*time skip*
The girls are taking a nap, Tyler plays with Devon, the clothes will dry soon, the house is clean, now I can sleep with my angel. I go to our bedroom, I see she fell asleep, I quietly close the door and walk to the bed "She looks like an angel." I get on bed and sneak my arms around her "I love you Aph."

Balto POV:
"Derek! Lisa! Dinner is ready!" both of them run downstairs and sit on their chairs "Balto~Kun, aren't they cute?" I smile "They are" Lisa has pink hair, red eyes and she is a meif'wa, Derek has brown hair, yellow eyes and he is a werewolf and Lisa "Derek and Balto have chicken, me and Lisa have fish." I say "Thanks honey" I grab a chicken leg, then i eat it, Lisa asks me "Daddy, how did you met mommy?" I gulp my food "In high school, I was junior, she was freshman. Our friends started to ship us, we started dating in college." Derek says "And who asked?" KC says "Balto~Kun asked me, I was too shy to ask him." Derek smiles "I bet he was an awesome guy." I chuckle "At first I had a crush on a guy named Zane, but we became friends. I was the Alpha, until Mike won a battle between us." Lisa says "So... you were gay???" I nod "I still love him as a little brother, but my heart belongs to my cute meif'wa." I kiss Kawaii~Chan "Aww" she blushes "When i will get older, I want to be a strong werewolf!" I say "I'll train you." Lisa asks "Mommy, can you teach me how to cook?" KC smiles "Of course i'll teach you Lisa~Chan!" we finish our food, i wash the dishes while KC puts the kids on bed for a nap. After this I watch a new episode of The Walking Dead "Are you watching that series?" I say "I like horror, don't judge me." she sits on my lap and wraps her arms on me "You don't watch it without me." I chuckle "I love you Kawaii~Chan." she says "I love you too Balto~Kun." I hold her tight while we watch the series.

Aaron POV:
I wake up to the sound of the doorbell "Zane, wake up." I get up and answer, Sasha and Zenix with their kids "Hey Aaron, sorry for disturbing you. We wanted to visit you guys." I let them in "Hey you two, where is Gene?" Zenix says "With Lucy and their kids at beach." I look at Zane, then at them "Lucinda? Really?" they nod, their kids jump on him "Ow!" I take them off "Don't jump on my husband!" they laugh "It's fine Aaron, Nick is like Sasha and Maya is like Zenix." he is right, Nick looks like Sasha, but has dark brown eyes like Zenix's and Maya looks like Zenix, but has purple eyes like Sasha's "You both should play outside." Sasha and Zenix nods. They run outside "So, how have you guys been?" Zane says "Good, except that Aaron is still half yandere." I roll my eyes smiling "If he loves you then he can be." I say "Thanks Sasha, Zenix did something crazy?" she chuckles "When he does something normal?" Zenix says "What can I say? I'm a pro." we nod. The rest of today we talk, play with our kids and Sparky and we eat dinner, then they go back home, me and Zane put the kids to bed, then we go sleep with Sparky. Thank you Zane for making me the happiest man ever and having a happy family with me...