Chapter 13

*last day of school*
Teenager Zane POV:
Today is the last day of my freshman year, this means Aaron finishes his senior year, this is the last summer before he leaves for college, I don't want to lose him, but I have to make this summer the best for him, Vylad finished school, so later we will go celebrate. I hear a knock "Big brother, are you ready?" I nod and walk out with him and Garroth, I see a crowd of students, the seniors are wearing the gratuating costumes, i smile for Aaron. The director starts to speak "I want to congratulate the freshmans for surviving their first year of high school and congratulation for the seniors who graduated Phoenix Drop High!" he takes out the list and calls the seniors one by one "I'm so happy!"

*time skip*
"And the last student, who had a few fights, but has excellent grades, Aaron Lycan." I clap louder than the others, he takes his diploma and comes to us, I hug him "Congratulation Aaron! I'm so proud of you!" Sylvana hugs him tighter "My baby is finally a man!" he blushes "Mom!" I laugh, Aph jumps "Congrats big bro!" Aaron lifts me and Aph, we yell "Aaron!" we laugh, i give Aaron a long kiss, he kisses me back.

*time skip*
"So Aaron, how about we go on a date tomorrow?" he looks at me "You just invited me? Zane that's a surprise, I always invited you, now you invited me." I punch him on the arm playfully "How about we go to the cinema?" he smiles "I would love to little nugget."

*time skip*
We are at Olive Garden to celebrate the graduate of Vylad and Aaron, I play with Vylad's hair "Zane, stop it!" he tries to push my hand, but fails "I'm so proud of you Vylad! I'll protect you on your first year of high school!" he crosses his arms "I don't need any protection!" Garroth says "There are a lot of bullies who likes to bully the freshmans, so we will be by your side, no matter what!" he smiles "Thanks!" we get our food and chat. After dinner we go home, I run to my room play a few video games on my phone, until I fall asleep and go in my dream mode.

*the next day*
My phone is ringing, but i'm too lazy to pick up, after 2 minutes I answer "Hello?" I hear a scream "ZANE WAKE UP YOU HAVE A DATE TODAY!" I fall from my bed "Aph what the heck??? Never do that again!!!" she says "Your date is in 2 hours! Eat, get dressed and go to the cinema!" I groan "Ok mom!" she growls "I am not your mom!" I chuckle "You act like her!" I hang up and go downstairs "Big brother, what was that?" I say "Aph scared me at the phone, so I fell on the floor." Garroth checks if i'm ok, i sit down and eat "So big brother, are you ready for your date?" I nod "We will see a movie and maybe we will go at the park." mom smiles "ZuZu, you and Aaron are so cute together!" I blush "Thanks mom" I finish the breakfast, go upstairs, get ready and go to the cinema. After a few minutes I see Aaron "I'm sorry for being late. Aph wanted me to look fabulous." I smile "It's fine, so what movie you want to see?" he shrugs "I have no idea." I say "Suicide Squad?" he says "I haven't seen that. I'll buy the tickets, you will buy the snacks." I nod and go buy popcorn and drinks, then we get in the film room and sit on our chairs "May I get a kiss before the movie~?" I blush "Aaron... you're embarrassing me..." he puts an arm around me "Well, I'm your boyfriend so..." I sigh and give him a peck "That's not a kiss." he kisses my lips deeply "This is a kiss~" my face turns cherry red "I hate you." he laughs "I love you too cupcake." the lights turn off, so the movie is starting, he holds my hand.

*time skip*
I jump up and down "The movie was awesome!" he says "Glad you liked it, I liked it too." we walk to the park "Can we play a game?" I ask "What game?" he smirks "Tag in the park." I shrug "Alright" he continues "But, if I catch you, we're going to make out." I blush "Fine..." we enter in the park "Are you ready?" I nod and run away from him.

*few minutes later*
I'm hiding in a tree and he still didn't find me "Zane, where are you??" I chuckle quietly "He'll never be able to find me!" but i hear someone coming up... it'a Aaron "AARON!" i jump down and run away really fast. I hide near the lake, then I look behind me "Phew, I lost him..." i look at the lake, ducks are swimming... wait why do i feel my neck wet? I try see, but a hand covers my mouth, i hear a whisper at my ear "Shh, just enjoy this~" i close my eyes and relax while he kisses my neck, i gasp when he bites it softly. After he finishes, i wrap my arms around him, he wraps his arms around my waist, then we make out for a few minutes, then we break the kiss, leaving a long string of saliva "Heh, this was my first make out session." he smirks "Really? This was mine too." we get up, walk out of the park and go to my house.

*time skip*
"Thanks for walking me home Aaron." he says "No problem cupcake, every moment with you is magical." I blush "Thank you... see you soon." I kiss his cheek and go inside "Hey ZuZu, how was your date?" I say "It was great, i really love him." I go to my room with a bag of chips and a Pepsi, I turn on my TV and watch My Little Pony for a while, then I get ready and go to sleep.