Chapter 2

*the next day*
Teenager Zane POV:
Second day of school, i'm at my locker, looking for my math book. I feel 2 hands on my shoulders, I look up to see Aaron "Hi Zane!" I smile "Hey, where is Aph?" he says "With her new friends." I close my locker "What class you have next?" he says "Werewolf class" I look confused "But you're not a werewolf." he says "I know, I think there was a mistake and put me in that class." I say "I have math." he asks "Want me to take you there?" I nod. We walk to math class, I look at Aaron, he gives death glares at some male students "Um, are you ok?" he looks at me "Yeah, just a few boys who stared weirdly at you." I think "What does he mean by that?" we stop walking "Thanks for walking me here" he smiles "You're welcome, see you at lunch" he leaves, I get inside, students talking about stuff, I see a hand waving at me, Aphmau. "Hey Aph" she says "Hey Zane! Isn't cool that we have every class together?" I nod "Oh hey Travis, still shy?" he nods, I ask "Do you think we will have a boring teacher?" they shrug, I sit near Aph.

*time skip*
*lunch time*
"Did you understand what the math teacher said?" she shakes her head "I only heard blah blah blah. She's really boring!" I laugh "I know right!" I go to my locker to get my lunch. Suddenly, someone grabs my arm and takes me away "APH HELP!" she runs to the cafeteria. The person throws me in the music room, I look to see a werewolf "Who are you?" he smirks "I'm Balto, the alpha of this school, are you Zane Ro'Meave?" I nod "What do you want?" he gets closer to my ear "You~" my eyes widen, I run to the door, but he jumps on me and we fall, he puts his hand on my mouth "Don't scream, you are my mate, so now we are going to mate~" HIS MATE? NO WAY! I don't want to get pregnant! he kisses my neck and bites it roughly, I hold my moans, but it's hard. I escape a moan when he finds my sweet spot, he abuses it, he starts opening my pants, but the door opens... thank God it's Aaron "BALTO GET OFF OF ZANE!"
Balto jumps off of me then runs away. Aaron picks me up and hugs me "Are you ok Zane?" I shake my head "He said i'm his mate and he wanted to get me pregnant." he looks at the marks of my neck, he is shocked and angry "Good thing Aph came at me and told me everything, i'm going to protect you, how about you come over?" I nod slowly, he puts me down and holds my hand, I blush "Um..." he smiles "Wanna go outside?" I nod again. We go outside, still holding hands, near trees we see Aphmau with Dante and Gene, when Aph sees us she fangirls "ZARON! MY SHIP IS SAILING!" Aaron facepalms, I blush more "Zane will come over tonight." Aph looks like she is about to explode, Dante and Gene holds her, me and Aaron goes to a bench and sit down "Here Zane, I found this on the floor." he is holding my lunch, I take it and unwrap the sandwich "Thanks" I give him half "You don't have to." I still give him the half "Just take it! It's for you saved me from Balto." he sighes and takes it "Thanks. By the way, you should bring your brothers tonight, so they can distract Aphmau from shipping us." I nod. We bite our halfs and talk about stuff. The bell rings "Oh god I have gym right now!" he says "Me too, let's get going!" we run to the boys lockers and change into our gym uniforms.

*time skip*
*end of the classes*
Me and my brothers are going to Aph and Aaron's house "So baby brother, why Aaron invited us?" I shrug, I don't want them to know about the situation with Balto. Garroth knocks on the door, after few seconds Aph answers it "Hey guys! Come in!" we walk inside, Aaron comes downstairs "Hi guys!" their mom comes from the kitchen "Oh! Hello boys! Nice to see you! You are all so cute! we blush "I'm going to prepare the dinner, who wants to help me?" Vylad says "Me!" Sylvana smiles and goes with him to the kitchen. Aph grabs Garroth's arm "Come on Garroth, let's play some video games!" she drags him to her room "It looks like it's just you and me Zane." I blush a little "Wait why I always blush when i'm alone with him?" Aaron chuckles "You look like a tomato." I frown and stick my tongue out, he laughs "You're adorable!" I growl "I'm not!" he picks me up bridal style and carries me to his room "Put me down!" he says "Nope" after a few seconds he puts me down. I look around "Your room looks different than last time." he says "I know, I wanted to change the look of the room." I sit on his bed "Wanna play some video games? I nod. He turns on his Xbox and put Super Mario Kart, we take our consoles and start playing. I win the first round "Darn it! Aph always beats me! Now you beat me?" I laugh "She taught me about games." he sighes "Of course..." I ask "Round 2?" he nods, he restarts the game. I let him win "Yes! I won!" I chuckle "Good job!" he asks "You let me win?" I say "I felt bad, so yeah." he turns off the Xbox and hugs me "Why you hug me?" he says "Because you are always so nice!" I blush "Kids! Dinner is ready!" we get up and go to the kitchen, we sit down and eat, Garroth says "Wow baby brother, you are really a good helper at cooking!" Vylad says "Thanks!" my brothers look at me and Aaron with a smirk and Aphmau chuckles. We raise an eyebrow, Garroth asks "Are you two a thing?" Me and him shake our heads, Vylad asks "You sure?" I glare at all 3.

*time skip*
Teenager Aaron POV:
"Are you kidding me Aph? You made Zane's brothers ship us?" she nods with a big smile "You're insane!" she giggles "I know!" I finish washing the dishes and go to my room.  I fall on my bed and think about Zane. I still can't believe Balto almost made him pregnant, if he does that again, i will go to the principal and he will be expelled. I should invite the Ro'Meave brothers to the park, we can play football on Saturday "Hey Aph!" she comes to my room "Yes?" I say "How about on Saturday we go to the park and play football with the guys?" she nods happily and goes to her room. I go to the bathroom, get ready for bed time, go back to my room, change in my pajamas, go on bed and fall asleep.