Chapter 10

*before New Year*
Teenager Aaron POV:
New Year is coming tonight, me and Aph sent invitations for the party of tonight, but right when New Year arrives, I want to kiss Zane, I want to have a New Year kiss with him, but i don't know if he wants it too. Me and Aph are getting the house ready for the party, we got drinks and snacks, later we will order pizza and mom made her special spicy sauce for the chips, now we just have to wait for the guests to arrive, I hope it goes ok.

*time skip*
*10:00 pm*
Everyone is having fun, drinking, eating, playing games, I have fun too, but i'm still nervous about the kiss, I look at him, he looks handsome as usual "Big bro, what's wrong?" I turn my head to look at her "I want to kiss right on the New Year!" she gasps "MY SHIP!" I shush her "Quiet, you want the others to hear us?" she shakes her heard "Just ask him, you love him, he loves you, he isn't going to refuse." i sigh "You got a point, thanks sis." she giggles "No problem!" she jumps away "Hey tough muffin..." I smirk "Hey ZuZu~" i pick him up and put his mask down "You're more cute with these freckles~" he blushes, I carry him to my room, then I kiss his face for every freckle "Stop making me blush!" I smirk "I can't help it~" i put him on my bed and tickle him softly, he keeps his mouth shut "Come on ZuZu~" I take off his shoes and socks "Aaron please no!" I ignore him and brush my fingers on his soft little feet "AARON HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" my smirk grows "See? It's fun!" he shakes his head "No it's nohohohot!" I lift his shirt and kiss his belly, he lets out a moan "Zane... can I want to ask you something?" he looks at me "Do you want to have a New Year kiss with me?" he smiles "Of course I want tough muffin, I love you!" he hugs me "I'm so happy!" i hug him back, we cuddle on my bed for an hour, then we go back downstairs at the party. Only 10 more minutes left... I grab the boxes with fireworks and put them in the backyard "Aaron, are you sure this is a good idea?" I nod "Trust me Aph, it will be epic!" she shrugs "If you say so, i don't want the house on fire." I chuckle "It won't be on fire." we get everyone outside. I look at the clock then run outside "15 seconds everyone, let's count!" we smile and starts counting "10... 9... 8... 7... 6..." I grab Zane "5... 4... 3... 2... 1..." we kiss "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" the fireworks explode, then everyone claps and yell "ZARON!!" Zane blushes, but I hug him "Happy New Year cupcake, I love you!" he smiles "Happy New Year tough muffin, I love you too!" we get back inside and continue the party until 4am. The guests went home, but our friends stayed to sleep here, as usual, girls in Aphmau's room and boys in my room, we are too tired to stay up more, so we just go to sleep.

*few hours later*
Teenager Zane POV:
Why i feel my face wet? Is someone licking me? I open my eyes to see 2 red eyes "BALTO!" he jumps back "Why did you lick my face?" he says "The others are downstairs and Aph told me to wake you up." I frown "And you had to lick me? You're not a dog?" he smiles "I know, but i like you!" he hugs my waist and wags his tail, I smile and pet his ears, his smile grows "You really like when i pet you?" he nods, i pet his tail with a hand and with the other i play with his hair, he growls playfully "Hey baby brother!" he gets shocked when he sees us "What's going on?" I say "I pet him." he says "Well, come on, Sylvana got muffins!" we get up and run in the kitchen "Looks like the little nugget woke up." I frown "Shut up Aph!" she giggles. I grab some chocolate muffins and eat "These are delicious!" Balto sniffs and takes one with his mouth "Balto, use your hands." he blushes "Sorry, they smell nice." I smile "And they taste good." he sits near me and eats. From the corner of my eye, i see Aphmau giving him a glare "Ok, this is strange, she is acting weird ever since me and Balto became good friends. I should talk with Aaron about this." I finish my muffins and go to Aaron "Can we talk?" he nods, I drag him to another room "Aph acts strange ever since I spend so much time with Balto, i think she's jealous that he might be my best friend." he sighs "I'm sorry, sometimes she is scared because she thinks you will forget her." my eyes widen "I would never forget her! I know her since I was 5!" he smiles "I'm going to talk with her later, ok?" I nod and go back to Balto, looks like he took another muffin "So Balto, what do you like to do?" he thinks "I like to run, fishing and eat." I chuckle "Of course, you're a werewolf." he growls, but I hug him, he smiles and hugs me back. Later, we all go to our houses, Garroth unlocks the door, then we enter, mom doesn't seem to be home, dad is at work as usual, we go to our rooms and do our business, as usual, I turn on my computer and play video games. Suddenly, i get a text message.
Aa: I talked with Aph, she's admited that she is jealous on Balto, because he gets closer, but I told her that you will never forget her and she calmed.
Z: That's good, everything will stay fine, she doesn't have to worry about our friendship.
I turn off my phone, then I continue playing my games, until it gets late.