Hayes Grier---Picture Imagine: Maybe You'll Believe Them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You: Hayes!

You: Hayes!

Hayes: What?

You: Smile!

Hayes: Nah I'm good.

You: Come on I just want to take a picture of my handsome boyfriend. Is that not an okay thing to do?

Hayes: Not right now. I currently look horrible.

You: Babe you look absolutely drop dead gorgeous right now. And you always do no matter what.

Hayes: Mhmm. Sure.

You: Fine if you won't listen to your girlfriend maybe you'll listen to the other thousands of girls who are in love with you. Smile!

( You take the picture above )

You: Now I add the caption: my boy looking crazy handsome right now and he doesn't believe me. What do you guys think?

( You post the picture and wait a couple of seconds then refresh the page )

You: Let's have a look at what other girls think. Maybe you'll believe them. This one says oooh Hayes is looking like a god right now! Another one says Hay-.

Hayes: Y/N stop. You should know that I only care about what you think about me not what anyone else thinks.

You: So you're saying that you believe me?

Hayes: I will always believe anything that comes out of those beautiful lips of yours.

( He walks over and kisses you passionately )

You: Good because I would never lie to you.

Published
April 6 2017