Cameron Dallas---'Cause Everywhere We Go Girl 2.0

Imagine walking down the street with your best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Y/N. We're going to be late," I yell. I hear loud footsteps coming from up stairs, and smile to myself knowing that she's rushing to finish getting ready. I love it when she rushes. I think it's hot to see a girl who is rushing to get ready.

"Finally," I says when Y/N walks into living room. "You said to be ready by twelve. It is only eleven thirty," Y/N says glaring at me. I start to laugh at the mean look Y/N giving me. Y/N thinks those looks are really mean, but in reality there really cute.

"I hate you," Y/N calls walking out the front door and down her walkway. "Nah I know you love me," I say running after her. "Nope. I hate you," Y/N tries to correct me. I know that she loves me so I say, "Love you too." We start to walk down the sidewalk.

Y/N and I were going to the park to play football. Be warned she might be a girl, but she is stronger than most people think she is.

A boy who looks like he could be a model walks past us. He sees Y/N and winks. She rolls her eyes at him, and keeps walking. I know that Y/N would never fall for a guy like that, but I can't help but get jealous that he can hit on her and I can't. I feel as though she has friend zoned me.

"Race you to that lamp post," Y/N says to me. "Your on," I say. We take off running. I zoom past her, and take off ahead of her. I know that she'll try to catch up to me, but I won't let her.

I keep running down the sidewalk not even bothering to look behind me. I jump over a big crack in the pavement. I finally get to the lamp post, and wait for Y/N. After a couple of minutes she still hasn't caught up, so I walk back down the sidewalk to find her.

I finally spot her standing with some blonde haired boy that I recognize as Alex. He's the one boy in the whole school that all the girls go gaga over. I feel anger start to come over me. He has no right to talk to Y/N. She's mine. I start to run over to Y/N and Alex.

"Hey. You disappeared. What happened?" I ask. "Nothing I tripped over this stupid crack, and then Alex caught me before I hit the pavement is all," Y/N answers digging the toe of her shoe into the gravel that filled the crack. I can tell that Alex is making       Y/N flustered, so I immediately tense up. Why can he do that to her, and I can't? I try my best not to glare at Alex.

"Thank you for catching her," I say threw gritted teeth. "No problem. I couldn't let a beautiful girl like her fall and hurt herself," Alex says smiling at Y/N.  A light blush  starts to appear on Y/N cheeks. I know that I need to get us away from Alex before I do something I might regret.

"Well we better get going," I say. "Thank you, again, for catching me," Y/N says to Alex. We start to walk away, but Alex calls after Y/N causing her to turn back around to face him.  Can we ever leave or are you going to talk to my girl all day?

"Let me give you my number, so you can call me. I would love to hang out with you sometime," he says. As Y/N puts his number in her phone  I curse him out under my breath. "Okay. See ya later," Y/N says.

A big breeze starts to blow as we walk away causing Y/N to shiver. "Here," I say taking off my hoodie and handing it to her. "Thanks," Y/N says putting on your my hoodie which looks like an over sized hoodie on her. I always let her wear it when she's cold. Plus she looks hot in my clothes

A boy, who looks like he is in the fifth grade, walks straight up to Y/N and says, "Are you from Tennessee? Because your the only ten I see." Y/N awkwardly shift from one foot to another. "Umm," she gives a nervous laugh. That's it I've officially had it with everyone hitting on my girl.

I wrap my arm around her shoulders."She's taken," I say defensively. "Chill I was just trying-" the boy starts to say. "You were trying to take my girl. Can't you see that she's taken? Can't everyone see? Back off," I snaps. The little boy runs off crying obviously upset by my sudden out burst.

I start to feel bad. I shouldn't have taken my anger out on a little boy.

Y/N starts to run after the boy, but he was already gone.

"What was that Cam? Why'd you do that for?" Y/N shouts walking back towards me. That's it I've officially had enough of this. "Me? Why do you let all of these boys flirt with you? I love you. Is it that hard to see that I'm in love with you?" I yell.

Y/N takes a step back shocked. "Y-You love me?" she whispers. "Yes Y/N I love you. I fell in love with you the day we met in sixth grade, and I've been in love with you ever since," I take a big step closer to her so that we are only inches away from each other, "I love your smile. I love the way your eyes light up when ever you laugh, don't even get me started on your laugh. I love the way you look in a pony tail, jogging pants, and a hoodie. I love the way you look when you dress up. I love the way you look with no makeup on. I love the way you look with makeup on. I love the way you don't know that you are the most gorgeous person to ever walk this planet. But most of all I love you," I say.

It's now or never. I take a deep breath, and lean in to kiss Y/N's lips softly but passionately. "I-I love you too," Y/N whispers when I break the kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inspiration: Star of the show by Thomas Rhett.

Published
March 4 2017