Nash Grier---Picture Imagine: Wise Younger Brother

Imagine that you posted a picture of you and your new boyfriend, and your best friend, Nash Grier, looks at it like in the picture above

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hayes: I was talking to this girl at school today, an-.

Nash: No! No don't tell me that this means what I think it does!

Hayes: What's wrong?

Nash: Look at this. Please tell me that this doesn't mean what I'm thinking it means.

( They look at Nash's phone together like in the picture above )

Hayes: It's just a picture of Y/N and some guy. What's the problem?

Nash: The problem is that it's a picture of Y/N and some guy.

Hayes: Okay you've officially lost me. What's going on in your head right now?

Nash: It's a picture of Y/N and another guy who I don't know and is definitely not me.

Hayes: Ah I got it. You like her don't you?

Nash: No I don't like her. I love her. We've been friends since I can remember, and now she's not mine anymore she's his.

Hayes: That's right. You two have been friends since you guys were in diapers, but you haven't been honest with her and told her how you've felt about her. It was only a matter of time before she found someone else.

Nash: I can't believe this! I've lost her.

Hayes: She'll still be your best friend.

Nash: No I can't be friends with her anymore. It'll hurt to much to see her with another guy.

Hayes: No listen to me Nash. Don't give up on her. If they break up then you'll have your chance to be with her. Don't throw away a lifetime of friendship because of this.

( Nash gives a small chuckle )

Hayes: What?

Nash: Did I really just get relationship advice from my younger brother?

Hayes: Yes Nash. Yes you did.

Published
March 21 2017