Shawn Mendes---Picture Imagine: Treat You Better

Imagine that you're helping your best friend, Shawn Mendes, write the songs for his album Illuminate, and your boyfriend calls you right in the middle of writing a song

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( Imagine Shawn looking at you like in the picture above as you talk to your boyfriend )

You: I know baby! I can't wait for you to get here either!......I'm gonna give you the biggest hug you've ever had in your entire life......Okay well I'll let you go to the store. I'll see you later tonight......Love you too!......Bye.

Shawn: Y/N can you come help me? I can't figure out what what's missing with this song.

You: Sure!

( You walk over to him )

You: Play me what you got.

Shawn: I won't lie to you. I know he's just not right for you. And you can tell me if I'm off but I see it on your face when you say he's the one you want. And you're spending all your time in this wrong situation and anytime you want it to stop I know I can treat you better then he can.

You: That's really good, but why don't you try the A chord instead?

( Shawn starts to sing the song from the top this time playing the A chord )

Shawn: That sounds so much better! Thank you so much Y/N.

You: Glad to help. Just one question. How did you get the inspiration for this song?

Shawn: Honestly I got it from you. I wish that you would dump your boyfriend and let me treat you better because believe me I can.

You: ..............

Published
April 6 2017