Matthew Espinosa---Video Imagine: Why Did You Have To Hurt Me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cameron: Please Matthew stop!

Cameron: Please Matthew stop!

Matthew: No! This is for flirting with my girlfriend.

( Video above )

Matthew: This is for is for kissing her.

( Video above )

Matthew: This is fo-.

Nash: Matthew stop! You've had your fun.

Matthew: Why this fool needs to understand what happens when he messes with my girlfriends, and causes them to break up with me to start going out with him. This is for all of that.

( Video above )

Nash: Okay that's enough.

( Nash and Araon pick up Matthew and carry him to his room )

Araon: Calm down! If Y/N couldn't see how good you two were together and cheated on you with one of your best friends then she obviously wasn't right for you.

Nash: I agree with that. But just so you know you and Cameron better make up because we are not turning our house into a war zone.

Araon: And if you two can't make up you will both be living on the streets. Do you understand?

Matthew: Make up with Cameron yada yada yada. I get it. Just don't expect me to do it right now.

Araon: You better do it soon.

Nash: And we're are gonna go give Cameron the same talk.

( With that they leave Matthew's room. He falls back onto his bed with a sigh. )

Matthew: Why did you have to hurt me Y/N?

Published
March 29 2017