Shawn Mendes---Picture Imagine: The Cookie Catch

Imagine that you just came back to your house from being at school

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/M/N: Honey is that you?

( You close the door to your house as you walk in )

You: Yeah Ma it's me.

( You walk into the kitchen were your mom was taking a cookie sheet out of the oven )

Y/M/N: I made cookies.

You: Yum. What's the occasion?

Y/M/N: Why does there always have to be an occasion with you? Can't your mom just make you a batch of cookies?

You: Nah with you there's always a catch.

Y/M/N: Well today there's no catches. Here take this plate of cookies, and go to your room to start your homework. We're having guests over tonight, so you won't have the usual time that you normally use to do your homework.

You: Okay.

( You grab the plate and walk to your bedroom. When you get there you open the door, and walk in. You close the door, and turn around. All of a sudden you see Shawn, your boyfriend, standing in the middle of your room like in the picture above. )

You: Shawn!

( You put down your backpack and the plate of cookies then run into his open arms. He catches you in his strong arms, and spins you around in a circle. )

Shawn: Hey Darling.

You: What are you doing here? Well I mean I'm happy that you're here, but weren't you exposed to still be on tour for a couple more days?

Shawn: We got back home sooner than we thought we would.

You: I'm so happy to see you.

Shawn: Me too darling. What do you thi- are you crying?

( You lift your head off of his shoulder and look at him )

Shawn: Why are you crying?

You: I'm just so happy to see you after eight months.

Shawn: Aww come here.

Published
March 22 2017