Nash Grier---Video Imagine: Break Up And Make Up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hayes: What are you doing Nash?

Hayes: What are you doing Nash?

( Video above )

Nash: Y/N dumped me, so I am taking a relaxing bath to help me get over it. Along with this candy bar.

Hayes: First off what is in the water and second why did she dump you?

Nash: Well I pu-.

Hayes: On second thought don't tell me what's in the water. I think I would throw up if you did.

Nash: Okay rude. So Y/N saw me kissing another gi-.

Hayes: Wait you cheated on Y/N? Haven't you two been going out for like four years? And you just throw it all away at the drop of a hat?

Nash: Are you gonna keep interrupting me or are you gonna let me tell you what happened?

Hayes: Okay I'll stop interrupting you.

Nash: Thank you. Now as I was saying Y/N saw me kissing another girl but I was drunk. It didn't mean anything at all. Everyone makes stupid choices when they are drunk.

Hayes: Have you tried telling her that?

Nash: She won't talk to me.

Hayes: Let me see your phone.

Nash: Why?

Hayes: Just trust me.

Nash: Okay.

( He hands Hayes his phone. Hayes unlocks it and starts to do something on it. )

Nash: What are you doing?

Hayes: Tweeting about what happened.

( Nash tries to get his phone back from Hayes, but Hayes quickly moves away from his grasp )

Nash: Come on Hayes the last thing I want right now is for all of my fans to know what a horrible mistake I made.

Hayes: Yes it worked!

Nash: Hayes give me my phone!

( Hayes hands Nash his phone back )

Hayes: Now you need to talk to her about it and work this whole thing out. I don't want to see you bathing in what ever that is ever again. Okay?

Nash: Okay. But how did you get her to answer?

Hayes: Nash Nash Nash. Me and Y/N are really close friends, and have a code phrase that we use when ever I get on your Twitter account so that she knows it's me. When she replied to it I told her to at least hear you out. So you have one chance. Don't mess this up.

Nash: Thanks bro. How can I ever repay you?

Hayes: I'll think of something later. Right now just fix this situation with Y/N.

Nash: Okay.

Published
March 25 2017