Cash---Video Imagine: Mommimg Two Teenage Boys

Imagine face timing your two best friends, Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nash: We wish you could have come with us on this Magcon stop.

You: I know, so do I. When ever you two are gone it just doesn't feel right.

Cameron: We miss you. Do you miss us?

You: Yes Cameron I miss my two goofballs.

Nash: Yayyy!

( You roll your eyes at Nash as Jack Gilinsky comes into the view of the camera )

Jack Gilinsky: How's my favorite girl doing?

You: I'm doing pretty good. Just sad that my parents didn't let me go with the guys to Magcon this time.

Jack Gilinsky: Well it's never the same when you're not here.

You: Aww thanks. ( Video above ) Now can one of you tell me what those two are doing?

Nash: He started it.

Cameron: No he did. He told me that there was no way that the water bottle could hurt you, even though it is a pretty good defense mechanism, so I threw it at him to see if it would actually hurt.

You: Gosh you two are hundreds of miles away, and I'm still having to mom you.

Nash and Cameron: We love you Y/N.

You: I love you also. Now some of us need to go to bed to be able to get up on time for school tomorrow.

Cameron: No come on five more minutes.

Nash: Yeah it's boring here without you.

You: First off there is no way it's boring there don't you guys have a whole bunch of other people to mess around with?

Nash: Yeah bu-.

You: I thought so, and second if I let you two keep me on the phone for five more minutes that will turn into two more hours pretty quickly, so good night all of you.

Nash, Cameron, and Jack Gilinsky: Night Y/N!

Cameron: Don't forget to call us when you get home from school tomorrow.

You: Yeah yeah I know the drill. Bye

( You end the call )

Published
March 26 2017