Nash Grier---'Cause I'll Never Be With You 2.0

Imagine that you are at your best friends house, and you fell asleep on his trampoline.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N? Where are you?" I yell.

I had been looking for Y/N for about half an hour. We were playing one of her favorite little kid games, hide and seek. We may be nineteen, but most of the time we still act like six year olds with each other.

"There you are," I say when I found her asleep on my trampoline.

Y/N must have gotten tired since it took me so long to find her, and climbed up here to go to sleep. It's not my fault I suck at this game, and it doesn't help that she hides so dang well.

I kick off my shoes, and climb as gently as possible on to the trampoline with her. I lay down next to her, and wrap my arms around her waist so that I'm spooning her. I pull her against me, and bury my face into her hair inhaling the smell of her shampoo. Man I love the smell of Y/N's hair.

"I wish I had the courage to do this when you were awake," I whisper. I give a small sigh. I knew that I'd never be able to do this when she was awake. I'm just to scared.

"I've never told you this, but I love you. I love you more then just a best friend. I want to be your boyfriend, but I'm too scared to ask you out. I'm afraid that you'll reject me. Always remember that you are beautiful inside and out. You are the most beautiful girl in the world, Y/N," I kiss her on her forehead softly.

I then release my grip on her, and get off the trampoline carefully trying not to disturb her. I take one last look at Y/N laying peacefully on my trampoline. "Sleep tight beautiful," I say. Then I walk off towards the direction of my house. May as well go to the house. She'll come back when she wakes up.

As I walk I think about how stupid it is that I'm scared of admitting my true feelings to Y/N. I'm her best friend. We tell each other every thing. So why is it so hard for me to tell her that I love her, and that I have since I first laid eyes on her.

I kick a rock that was in my way, and stand still as I watch it fly down the dirt path I'm walking on. When it finally lands I start to walk again.

What would be the worst thing that could happen if I told her anyway? I mean she could tell me that she only thinks of the as a best friend, but I don't think I could handle that. I'm in love with her, but I'm to scared to say anything. Dang I'm such a wuss.

I suddenly hears Y/N soft footsteps behind me. I turn around to find her chasing after me. What's going on? Is she okay? I stop dead in my tracks with a confused look on my face, but Y/N keep running towards me.

When Y/N finally reaches me she jumps into my arms. I stagger back a little shocked as she throws her body at me. Y/N wraps her arms around my neck as I holds onto her waist.

She finally pulls away from the hug, and stares deep into my sky blue eyes. Gosh I want to kiss her so bad, but I can't. Y/N closes her eyes, and starts to lean her face towards mine. Or maybe I can. I immediately do the same meeting her half way. We connect lips with each other, and share a long passionate kiss.

When Y/N eventually pulls away, out of breath, she whisper to me, "I love you too." I can't believe it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inspiration: I was laying on my trampoline daydreaming and then later in the day I heard the song You're Beautiful by James Blunt.

Published
March 5 2017