Shawn Mendes---Picture Imagine: Caught?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You: I thought you told me that you where going to hang out with some of the guys tonight. Instead I find you here, at our favorite, pizza place with another girl. What's going on Shawn? Why are you lying to me all of a sudden?

( Shawn looks at you like in the picture above )

Shawn: Y/N can we go somewhere where we can talk alone?

You: No Shawn we can't! You can tell me what's going on right here.

Shawn: Okay fine. Y/N this is my best friend, who just so happens to be a girl, from when I was growing up.

You: Yeah right Shawn. Anyways like I said before you told me that you were hanging out with the guys tonight. This girl doesn't look like a guy at all. She looks like a girl. Why did you lie to me?

Shawn: Actually I have been hanging out with the guys tonight. They surprised me with my best friend showing up then encouraged me to take her to dinner so we could catch up. At first I told them that there was no way that I would take her to dinner, considering I already have a girlfriend, but they wouldn't stop nagging me about it. And you know how they can be. I finally gave in, and here I am. So if there is anyone who you should be mad at it's them not me. Now if you'll excuse me I am trying to eat dinner while I catch up with an old friend. Okay?

( You stand dumbfounded in one spot for a couple of seconds then walk away )

Published
March 22 2017