Cameron Dallas---'Cause Everywhere We Go Girl

Imagine walking down the street with your best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Y/N. We're going to be late," Cameron yells. You quickly put your hair in a messy bun and grab your sneakers. You run down the stairs so fast that you almost trip and fall.

"Finally," Cameron says when you walk into living room. "You said to be ready by twelve. It is only eleven thirty," you say glaring at him. Cameron starts laughing at the mean look your giving him.

"I hate you," you call walking out the front door and down your walkway. "Nah I know you love me," he says running after you. "Nope. I hate you," you correct him. "Love you too," he replys. You two start to walk down the sidewalk.

Cameron and you were going to the park to play football. You might be a girl, but you are stronger than most people think you are.

A boy who looks like he could be a model walks past you guys. He sees you and winks. You roll your eyes at him and keep walking. You could care less about a guy like him. You've never cared about guys who think their all that.

"Race you to that lamp post," you say to Cameron. "Your on," he says. Both of you take of running. Cameron zooms past you, and takes off ahead of you. You pick up your pace trying to catch up to him.

As you get near the finishing place you trip on a big crack, that took a chunk out of the pavement, on the sidewalk. You are about to fall, and hit the ground when two strong arms catch you and pull you back up.

"Are you okay?" a boy with blonde hair asks. "Yeah I'm fine," you reply. "I'm Alex," he says holding out his hand. "Y/N," you say giving his hand a firm shake.

Just then Cameron runs up to you. "Hey. You disappeared. What happened?" he asks. "Nothing I tripped over this stupid crack, and then Alex caught me before I hit the pavement is all," you reply digging the toe of your shoe into the gravel that filled the crack. Cameron notices the boy that you were referring to, and immediately tenses up.

"Thank you for catching her," he says threw gritted teeth. "No problem. I couldn't let a beautiful girl like her fall and hurt herself," Alex says smiling at you. You can't help the light blush that starts to appear on your cheeks.

"Well we better get going," Cameron says. "Thank you, again, for catching me," you say to Alex. You and Cameron start to walk away, but Alex calls after you causing you to turn back around to face him.

"Let me give you my number, so you can call me. I would love to hang out with you sometime," he says. You put his number in your phone. "Okay. See ya later," you say.

A big breeze starts to blow as you and Cameron walk away causing you to shiver. "Here," Cameron says taking off his hoodie and handing it to you. "Thanks," you reply putting on your best friends over sized hoodie. He always let's you wear it when you are cold.

A boy, who looks like he is in the fifth grade, walks straight up to you and says, "Are you from Tennessee? Because your the only ten I see." You awkwardly shift from one foot to another. "Umm," you give a nervous laugh.

Cameron wraps his arm around your shoulders,"She's taken," Cameron says defensively. "Chill I was just trying-" the boy starts to say. "You were trying to take my girl. Can't you see that she's taken? Can't everyone see? Back off," Cameron snaps. The little boy runs off crying obviously upset by Cameron's sudden out burst. You start to run after the boy, but he was already gone.

"What was that Cam? Why'd you do that for?" you shout walking back towards him. "Me? Why do you let all of these boys flirt with you? I love you. Is it that hard to see that I'm in love with you?" Cameron yells.

You take a step back shocked. "Y-You love me?" you whisper. "Yes Y/N I love you. I fell in love with you the day we met in sixth grade, and I've been in love with you ever since," he takes a big step closer to you so that you two are only inches away from each other, "I love your smile. I love the way your eyes light up when ever you laugh, don't even get me started on your laugh. I love the way you look in a pony tail, jogging pants, and a hoodie. I love the way you look when you dress up. I love the way you look with no makeup on. I love the way you look with makeup on. I love the way you don't know that you are the most gorgeous person to ever walk this planet. But most of all I love you," he says.

He leans in kissing your lips softly but passionately. "I-I love you too," you whisper when he breaks the kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inspiration: Star of the show by Thomas Rhett.

Published
February 25 2017