~Chapter 3: Sam Davids~

Start from the beginning

"Yes sure, I don't see why not." I shrugged. "Wait! Really?" He asked as I shrugged once again. He smiled with a goofy smile. "Let me give you my phone number," He mumbled while he grabbed his brown backpack from his back and pulled a wrinkled piece of paper out it. He wrote something down on that piece of paper and gave it to me. "See you later," I saluted and ran off to my house.

On the way over there I bumped into a man and I fell down. I just dusted myself off and mumbled out an apology. "Hey Y/N!" The guy greeted.

I looked up and saw that it was Lafayette and behind him were the other 9 guys.

"...I forgot to lock the door..."I cursed with no tone.

"How was your Day?" Hercules asked as he leaned on my shoulder. "..." I bit down on my lip, trying not to yell at them and/or kill them. "Was it good?" Thomas asked with a smirk. 

"..." 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Breath Y/N...

"Did you make any new Friends?" Hamilton asked as he tilted his head to the side. 

"..." he has a family don't kill him, he has a family don't kill him...

"Did you meet any Boys?" John asked with a grin which cried out bloody murder. "That's it." I barked quickly and tried to calm down by breathing in and out again.

"Since you're all here let's just go to the supermarket and the clothing store, Okay? OKAY." I shouted with gritted teeth and motioned for them to follow me.

When we arrived at the clothing store, I let them just pick their clothes, I also looked at what they chose and just helped them if they needed it. I waited for about 15 minutes and saw John come to me with a few clothes. "Here." He said and gave the clothes to me to inspect.

He had picked out some jeans, shirts with mostly turtles on them, some sweaters and 2 pairs of converse shoes to match every outfit he had picked out. "I am actually amazed at your outfit picking taste," I mumbled with no tone. He smiled at me like he was a dog and I was his owner.

Not far of if you really think about it...

Alexander came next and gave me his clothes. Some leather jackets with deep pockets in the inside to keep notebooks in, shirts, jeans, some boots and a scarf. Washington did the same but dumped all the leather clothes. 

Burr came in and he didn't grab that much. Just like James and Lee. Some shirts, some jeans, some jackets and some shoes not that much special.

Now Lafayette, Hercules, Thomas and George III were some problematic situation for my budget for clothes. They all got the new collection which really destroyed my will to live.

"If I'm gonna wear this crap, I might as well wear something that compliments my eyes," George stated as I was about to yell at him when he handed me his clothes.

Washington got some clothes that matched him, a blazer and some jeans to match. His shoes were classic but still cheap so I was happy about that.

I grabbed all the clothes and somehow got them to the cashier. "How much?" I asked and pointed at the whole wardrobe. The cashier raised an eyebrow and scanned all the clothes. It took a solid 25 minutes just to scan everything. "That will be...3 546 pounds ma'am." The male cashier told me as I kept my cool.

'...I am so lucky that my parents were rich...'I thought and paid for the clothes.

My original budget was 2 000 pounds but that's fine...we'll just eat protein bars and I'll get a job or something.

"Put on an outfit and let's go," I demanded and gave everyone their bag. They got in the changing rooms and came out a few minutes after.

"Let's go," I grumbled and began to walk to the supermarket but I was held back by Alexander. "Y/N..." he started. "What is It?" I asked annoyed. "I can't see...I need glasses..." He implied.

"To the optician it is," I grumbled and changed my route.

Time skip after the agony of buying glasses.

"Better?" I asked annoyed. "Better," Alexander confirmed giving me the thumbs up. "Okay guys, since some people today took a large bite of my budget, we'll have to live from coffee and protein bars, now we'll be going to a camping store and get you guys some camping beds," I sighed annoyed.

We all stepped inside In the shop. I headed to the mattress section and picked 9 cheap mattresses. Somebody was going to sleep on the couch or I'll throw someone out the window. Their choice.

"Look Hamilton it's your family!" I heard a voice yell. 

Why me Lord, I didn't do anything wrong.

I walked to the source of the sound and saw Thomas pointing to a pig on a banner. Great, just great. Now I'll need to fix this mess.

"Are you sure that you aren't just looking in the mirror?" Alexander asked with folded arms. "How dare You?!" Thomas asked offended as he put a hand on his chest. They were about to hit the daylight out of each other until I stepped in the middle.

"No, not today! Okay?!" I barked at them. "Lafayette!" I called out. "Yes, Y/N?" He asked. "You know the way to home Right?" I asked recalling the memory of him leading everyone through the streets.  "I do." He answered. "Lead the group home and everyone is carrying his own mattress. George III isn't, he's sleeping on the couch, Understand?" I asked.

"Understood." They all said.

"What will you be doing in the meantime?" Lee asked. "I will be applying to a job where you could all go to when I work so I don't have to leave you guys alone when I work," I explained putting a emphasize on the word 'work'

(So You Just Gon' Bring Me a Birthday Gift on My Birthday to My Birthday Party on my birthday with a birthday gift?)

"So, go home and sleep, it's the best thing you can do for me today..." I groaned. They all nodded in unison with guilt displayed on their faced and left for me to pay the cashier. 

When I exited, I suddenly remembered the little paper Sam gave me. I grabbed my phone and dialed the number into my phone so I could call him somewhere around this week when I can leave the buys alone at home.

And I didn't know when that would be...