Epilogue

Third Person
The four boys sat on the huge bed, a finality in the air. This was it. This was their last night.

"Are you sure?" Ashton asked quietly and Luke looked at Michael. Michael nodded, smiling in comfort at him.

"Yeah, we're sure." Luke said and Ashton bit his lip but nodded.

"I guess this is it then. Just relax okay? Me and Calum will be here when you guys wake up."

Michael and Luke both nodded as they laid down on the bed, they weren't scared, maybe a little nervous but not scared. This was it. This was their last minutes being human.

Ashton looked to Calum and he smiled softly, going to sit by Michael as Ashton went around to sit by Luke's side.

"Are you really sure about this? I mean there isn't any rush." Ashton whispered to Luke, stroking his cheek softly as Luke leaned into the touch.

"I'm really fine, you don't have to worry. I want this. I want to spend the rest of forever with you three." Luke moved his head to the side to kiss Ashton's hand before he closes his eyes.

"It'll be just like going to sleep." Ashton murmured before he leaned down and kissed Luke's neck softly. "Then you'll wake up and be immortal, just like me."

When he felt Luke's breathing even out he finally bit him, making Luke gasp and open his eyes briefly before they closed and his body went limp.

Ashton pulled away with one last final kiss to Luke's neck, smiling when he saw the bite start healing on its own. It had worked.

Ashton looked over to see Calum playing with Michael's hair. Michael's eyes were closed and Ashton could see his bite healing on its own as well.

"How long does it take?" Calum asked and Ashton shrugged.

"Not long, maybe an hour or maybe half an hour." Calum nodded and went back to giving Michael's unmoving form his full attention.

It was silent as Calum and Ashton waited anxiously for the other two boys to finally open their eyes again. It didn't take long, Michael was the first to wake up.

He blinked his eyes open slowly, not really processing everything around him until he felt hands caressing him carefully.

"Calum?" He mumbled and Calum nodded, helping him sit up.

"How are you feeling?" Ashton asked and Michael smiled.

"Different, but in a good way." Michael laughed as he moved his hand in front of his face in fascination. He laughed again as he looked over at Calum and Ashton. "I knew it would be cool."

That made Ashton and Calum laugh before a movement to their side caught their attention.

Luke was sitting up, looking around with a frown on his face.

"Luke? How are you feeling?" Ashton asked carefully. Luke looked over at the boys, blinking a few times before he realized where he was.

"Weird? I'm kinda hungry but I don't want food. It's different." That made the other boys smile.

"But a good different, right?" Michael asked and a smile slowly grew on Luke's face as he nodded.

"A great different." He muttered.

"I'll be right back." Ashton said and quickly ran out of the room. He came back a few minutes later with 2 cups, dark liquid inside. "This will help with the hunger."

Luke and Michael took the glasses carefully before looking at each other and drinking them together.

They both made a face at the same time, making Calum and Ashton both laugh.

"You would think it would taste nasty but this is fucking delicious."

That made them all laugh and just like that their lives started like they had all wanted.

Luke didn't have to worry about anyone hurting him anymore.

Michael didn't have to worry about being lonely ever again.

Calum didn't have to go back to his old life or worry about being perfect all the time, ever again.

And Ashton? Ashton had the three boys he was utterly in love with for the rest of his life, however long it may be.

They were all immortal, and ready to spend the rest of eternity with each other.

Thank you for reading, stay awesome my lovelies!

Wow just like all the other books I've finished before, I'm sad to be ending this. I loved this book and I hope you did too! <3

And like always, Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia