Chapter 5

^Oops? Hahaha sneak peak of a *gasp* new story.

Ashton
I've done part of my job.

Michael now is leaning towards all three of us. I just need to work on Luke and Calum.

I could use mind control but that wouldn't be fun, it wouldn't be a challenge. God knows I love a challenge.

Calum
I was a little upset with Michael. He knew I liked Luke and yet he's all over him. I don't understand.

He's also never around anymore, so now I don't have my Mikey cuddles. I need my cuddles from him.

"Mikey!" I yell as I'm heading out of the school. He's got his arms around Luke's waist, walking towards home I'm assuming.

He turns around and gives me a big smile. My heart flutters at that, I miss him.

He says something to Luke then runs over. "Hey Calum. Luke's gonna walk me home today but maybe tomorrow we can?" I frowned but quickly flashed him a fake smile.

"Yea, that sounds good."

He nods and skips back over to Luke. I feel like we never hang out ever since that day I met Ashton. I sigh and turn around, walking towards my house.

The walk home is long and silent, the only sound is my shoes against the pavement.

I haven't even opened the front door yet and I can already hear the screaming.

I sigh and push the front door open, I'm hit with the screams of my parents and I just walk past them, up to my room where I can shut the door and drown out their voices with music.

But they don't give me that luxury. "Calum." My dad calls as I pass the living room.

"Yes?" I ask and he motions for me to sit down. I can feel the tension between my parents but I ignore it like usual.

"We got a call from your English teacher. Your A+ has dropped down to just an A. What's going on?" My dad asks.

"I don't know I didn't even realize it went down."

"Are you serious?" He asks, his voice rising slightly. "Next time I call The school I expect it to be back up, you hear me?" I nod but my mom lets out a huff.

"Leave him alone, he still has good grades, let him be a teenager." My mom raises her voice slightly at my father and he rolls his eyes.

"I just want what's best for him unlike you, your too easy on him."

"I'm too easy on him?! I just don't want him to stress! So what if he doesn't have a A+ in every class? He still has A's!" My mom shouts. They start to go at it again and I take that as my que to leave.

I cuddle under my covers and blast my music. If they hated each other so much then why didn't they just get a divorce instead of pretending to be a happy family in front of others and then when no ones looking, jump down each other's throats. It would make it easier on everyone, especially me. I hated hearing them yell 24/7 every day.

I usually would talk to Mikey on the phone or go over to his house and cuddle but I know he won't answer, not when he's got Luke now.

I miss my best friend.

What exactly do you miss about him?

I furrow my eyebrows. What do I miss about him? I miss his cuddles and how he always manages to make me smile. I miss his hugs and his giggle, his voice and his cute little stutter when he gets nervous. I miss his piercing green eyes that can always seem to see through me. I miss his soft touch and his whispers telling me everything was going to be okay. I just missed everything about him.

I miss how he would let me cuddle him whenever and how he would kiss my forehead and whisper 'I love you' when he knew I was having a bad day.

I honestly miss him saying 'I love you'. I love how it sounds coming from him, only when he's talking to me though.

When he says it to other people I get this weird feeling in my chest and stomach.

Why? Isn't that feeling similar to how you feel when your around Luke?

I don't know. Maybe? Kinda, yeah. Now that I think about it, it kinda feels like I'm jealous. Like...like I love Michael and I don't want him to be with anyone else.

Holy crap.

I love Michael.

-

Ashton sits on the tree outside Calum's window with a satisfied smile. 2 down, 1 to go.

*Insert Evil Laugh Here*

How's it going? Good? Good.

What do you think Calum's going to do about his newly found feelings?

What do you want him to do?

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia