Chapter 3

Ashton
I paced the room and grumbled to myself. What the hell did I just do?

I fucking kissed Michael. I kissed him!

This wasn't supposed to happen.

But he was so adorable and irresistible. I couldn't help myself.

But what if someone saw?

This wasn't part of the plan.

I need to speed things up. I can't wait till after they graduate. I need them now.

I picked up my jacket and walked back to the school.

Calum and Michael were still laying on the grass by the football field.

I could smell Luke, he was still here.

I walked into the school and searched for him. Suddenly I heard a whimper and looked to my right.

At the end of the hall, Luke was being held against the lockers by a buff football player.

I growled and walked towards them.

I was done with this. His friend just died, yet he still had time to bully a student? I don't understand humans.

I gripped the back of his jacket and ripped him off of Luke. He stumbled back but caught himself, glaring at me.

"What the fuck man?" He yelled and I just ignored him, turning to Luke.

"Are you okay?" I ask and stroke his cheek gently. He looks up at me in confusion but relaxes some.

"I will be." He says and I nod.

"Dude! I'm talking to you! What's your problem man?" I growl and turn to the annoying boy.

I could snap his neck right here.

"Shut the fuck up. Your so annoying." I yell at him and he walks towards me.

"The fuck did you just say to me?" He said and Luke shrunk back a little even though he wasn't talking to him. That fueled my anger and I picked him up by the front of his shirt and slammed him against the lockers.

His face paled and I punched him in the stomach. I heard a crack that human ears wouldn't be able to pick up.

"Don't you ever touch Luke again. Got it? Because if you do, I'll be back and I'll give it to you worse."

The boy crumbled to the ground when I let him go.

I turned back to the shaking blonde and when I walked towards him he squeaked in fear.

"I'm not going to hurt you." I say and gently grab his hand. I can hear his heart beating fast and my mouth waters.

I intertwine my fingers with his and lean closer to him. "Are you hurt?" I ask and he shakes his head no.

I smile wide at that, I got here just in time. "Good. I'd hate to have my baby in pain."

"W-what?" He asks.

I smirk and pull him towards the back doors. He looks back to look at the boy on the floor and I see him smile slightly in satisfaction.

Once outside I start to lead him towards the football field. When he sees Michael his heart rate increases more.

I smile at that, this is cute...this could work in my favor. They would all love each other eventually.

Luke loved Michael, Michael was intrigued with me but loved Calum, Calum loved Michael as a friend at the moment but loved Luke, I loved them all.

This could work.

I pulled him along and stopped in front of the two boys.

"A-Ashton." Michael breathed out and smiled.

"Hey kitten." I smile and he smiles back.

"A-are you two dating?" Luke asks and I can see the disappointment in his eyes.

"No." He relaxes. "Not yet." I mutter under my breath.

Thank you Zac! If it weren't for him, this chapter wouldn't be up because I currently don't have wifi (kill me)

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia

(Your Welcome, I have the need to write on all of these. Please don't kill me)-Zac