Chapter 7

Michael
I held Calum's hand as we waited for Luke. Calum told me that we were all going to hang out today and I couldn't be happier.

Calum keeps fidgeting and I'm about to ask if he's okay but then Luke shows up. "Are you guys ready?" He asks and I nod my head, glancing at Calum.

He looks up at Luke and smirks while Luke blushes. I feel like I missed something. Then Calum offers his other hand to Luke and he gladly takes it. My cheeks heat up in embarrassment and I gulp.

Are they together? Oh god both the people I like are dating. My smile crumbles and I watch my feet as we walk. I let go of Calum's hand and start to walk slightly faster.

I knew where Luke lived and I was tempted to say I wasn't feeling okay to get out of this, I just suddenly felt terrible and I wished I could be with both of them, even Ashton but I guess that's weird.

I'm sure they wouldn't even give it a thought. "Michael? Are you okay?" Calum asks when I let go of his hand. I nod my head but don't look at him.

I rush ahead before he can say anything else and then Luke calls for me but I just sigh.

When we get to his house I fiddle with my fingers and Calum rubs my back, making me jump. "Are you sure your okay?"

"W-what? Y-yea of course." I mumble and he glares at me.

"Mikey I've known you all my life, I can tell when your lying." I just shrug and he sighs, pulling me into a hug that makes my cheeks heat up.

I snuggle into him and silent tears run down my face. What if they love each other and not me?

"I-I need to tell y-you guys something." Luke stutters out.

Calum pulls away and they both run over to me when they realize I'm crying. "What's wrong?"

"I need to tell you guys something too." I sniffle.

They wait for me to talk but my heart beats out of my chest and my palms start to sweat.

"It's okay Mikey, you can tell us anything." Luke says and rubs my arm. I whimper and play with my sleeves.

"Promise you won't hate me? Or call me names?" I ask, their eyes go wide.

"Mikey of course we won't." Calum mumbles, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Promise?" I ask.

"We promise." They both say. I knew they wouldn't but I was just scared they would hate me after this.

"I-I like you guys." I mumble and Calum rubs my back.

"We know Mikey it's okay." Luke says and I shake my head, furrowing my eyebrows.

"No! I-I like like you guys." I mumble and both of their mouths drop open.

"B-both of us?" Calum asks and nod my head.

"Also Ashton." I mumble and Luke smiles wide.

"I thought I was the only one. I like you guys too, and Ashton." I giggle but then look to Calum, he still has wide eyes and his mouth hanging open.

"C-Calum?" Luke asks and he mumbles something incoherent.

"What?" I ask, suddenly scared my best friend that I've known since I was little doesn't feel the same.

"I like you guys too." He says more loud and I laugh.

"D-do you think Ashton likes us too?" I wonder and both boys shrug their shoulders.

"If he doesn't then oh well, we still have each other." Calum says.

"Of course I like you guys." We all gasp and I squeal. Ashton's leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest, his skin a red color, as if he just got burned.

But what makes my eyes bulge, is that he's floating slightly, the top of his shoes just barely touching the ground.

"And now that this all settled, you guys need to come with me."

Do you think they'll go with him? Or will he have to force them?

Sorry for the short chapter.

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia