I smiled a little, caressing his face. "Of course. I was hoping that too." He smiled and I kissed him on the lips, this time. He kissed back happily.

He opened his eyes as I opened the blinds again. His blue eyes were magnificent, shining.

He kissed me again, it felt like a dream, far from the reality. He pushed slowly up on my body, his both knees on both sides of mine, pinning me down, not even for one second breaking the kiss. He slowly intertwined our fingers, bringing it over our head, his lips were savouring mine.

His soft, thin lips were too tempting to stop myself from biting it. I bit his lip, making him gasp and a perfect opportunity to enter his mouth. I sucked on his tongue, he moaned out his approval, making me shiver.

I did not want to let him go, but the whole activity was making us breathless. So, he pulled away, but I followed his lips. He chuckled watching me making a fool out of myself.

I took this distraction and flipped us over so that I was on top of him now. He pouted like a little baby, but laughed at last.

"Wow! That was the best." He said, breathlessly.

"Yeah," I agreed as I plopped down beside him. "Not that I had anything to compare with, but the kisses you used to give me."

"Those were not kisses, Enid. They were just, I don't know, friendly pecks." He turned towards me, his hair tousled, lips pink, eyes half closed. "These are kisses." He said before he kissed me again, softly.

As I was about to kiss him breathless again, a knock came on my door.

"Aiden?" Shit! It was my mom.

"Yes?" Aiden replied.

"Oh! Thank God. Aide, your mom called to know if you were here. She couldn't get a hold of you on your phone." Mom spoke as we both scrambled down the bed and tried to get at least presentable in front of her.

"Okay, thank you." I told her, so that she would go away.

"Are you going to open the door?" She asked, slightly put off.

I did not waste any more of the time and opened it, revealing mom with her hand on her waist in a typical askew position. If you see her in any meeting or party, more or less out of the house, you would think none can be more elegant than her, but in reality, she was just a typical mom, a housewife and a woman.

"Morning, mom." I chuckled awkwardly.

She eyed me first, then looked past me at Aiden. "Morning, boys. Get down and have a breakfast." She said with a small smile, and turned to go, but not before patting my face once.

I felt the breath I held onto, leave my body. I closed the door and turned around only to see Aiden sitting on the edge of the bed awkwardly, as if someone had caught him stealing from the candy store.

"Dude, you..." And then I just giggled, shamelessly just giggled.  As soon as I realized that, I covered my mouth with my hands.

He started laughing at me, at which I frowned. He got up and walked up to me.

"That was a cute laugh." I blushed. It was not a laugh, I giggled. "Now, come on." He kissed me one last time, before we were out of the room and went into the kitchen.

The scene that greeted me, made me wanna never come down and sit and eat at the table ever again. My parents were sucking each other's faces. I was about to say something rude when Aiden cleared his throat and they sprang apart.

"Hey, boys, morning." Dad greeted us. I rolled my eyes before sitting down, Aiden sat beside me.

"Morning." Aiden greeted.

"Where's Ethan?" Mom asked me.

"Don't know." I mumbled before munching on a piece of bread.

"Isn't he back yet?" Aiden asked my mom.

"No, I just came back from his empty room. I thought you would know."

"No, we left the party early." Aiden said and I looked at him bewildered. Was he going to say it out loud why we left the party early? 'Cause sure did mom gonna ask.

"Why?" There it was.

Aiden spat out the juice he just took. "Why?" He asked my mom in return. He cleared his throat and pounded on his chest a couple of times. "Ahem, actually, I was... um, hungry. I wanted to have some food and Enid needed to get out of there too." He chuckled nervously.

"Oh!" Mom said and dad hummed.

"Great! I got to go. Enid?" My head snapped up to my dad's face, he stood up and took his coat from the back of his chair. "Take care of the nose. You can consult with the family doctor."

"Oh, okay." I was still in a stage of dizziness that how fluently Aiden made up.

"Hmm, not to worry, I am taking him to Dr. Rubyn's."

"Good. I'll see you later, dear." Mom kissed me on my head and turned to Aiden. "And you, young man, call your mom." She kissed on his forehead too.

"Sure." Aiden said, smiling, before mom left the kitchen.

I waited for a minute or two before I back slapped Aiden on his chest. "Dude, I can't believe you just made the whole thing up about us leaving the party."

"Not untrue wholly, E." He rolled his eyes before rubbing his chest. "Let's go. I have to call mom, then for an appointment."

"But, I don't wanna." I did not care if I sounded like a five year old.

"But, you have to!" Aiden mimicked me. "Maybe," he said with a sly smile on his face. "You would get an ice cream after that."

Now, who could deny that offer, huh?