Invaded//His Dirty Little Secret

(Heya guys! Sorry about the late updates!)

💁🏽 Natasha 💁🏽

I was sound asleep; my hair tousled across my crisp white pillow. I'd been sleeping a lot due to the tiredness carrying a small child caused. I had a pillow between my legs, it felt incredibly comfortable. I was wearing one of Jay's shirts, seeing as that was the only thing that fitted me. The duvet was wrapped around me perfectly, there were no gaps that made a draft. I felt snug and safe.

Jayceon was downstairs, not that I minded, it was midday so I hardly expected him to lie in bed with me. On a night it was different, I made Jay rap to me, I made him rub my back, I made him do all different things to make me comfortable and he didn't say no once.

"Natasha! Natasha get up." I felt myself being violently lifted. I squirmed and opened my eyes, Dominique had his arms around me as he ran for the door. He suddenly stopped and muttered something inaudible. I felt his breathing quicken as my hand was against his chest.

"Dom what's happening?"

Dominique put me down, I came to his shoulder in height, "Be quiet."

I felt incredibly small compared to Dominique. He was a very tall man, but he didn't have the same muscle capacity as Jay did. Jayceon was shorter, but his muscles were huge.

I felt my breathing quicken as the blood run cold in my veins, where was Jay?

"Dominique." I felt my voice waver as my hand fell to my stomach. I felt my pulse speed up rapidly. "What's going on?"

Dominique took a deep breath in, "It's Dre, okay? Just stay behind me."

"H-he won't hurt me. He's my dad, he loves me." I said, holding the back of Dominique's shirt.

"Believing shit like that got you into this mess Natasha." Dominique held his gun tightly, raising it as we heard the heavy thudding of feet up the stairs.  My body shook from head to do.

"Natasha!" I heard his voice, the thick oozing poison of his voice.

The door swung open, and there stood my father. He had a gun in his hand and a dark snarl slapped across his face, "Dominique! You dirty liar! You betrayed us!"

"I didn't even work for you, dumb nigga! I was there for Jay!"

I saw the glint in my father's eyes as he quickly raised the gun and shot Dominique in the abdomen. Dominique cried out as the gun was shot three times. I reached forward to grab him, my stomach pressing against his back.

A scream left my mouth as I felt a deep agony rapture my stomach. The world spun around me, my eyes grew too heavy. I couldn't stay awake, my last conscious thought was of Jayceon.