Drunken Nights//His Dirty Little Secret

(Heya peeps, uuuuugh I wish I wrote this in third person it would've been soooooo much easier!)

💁🏽 Natasha 💁🏽

I looked in the mirror, my hair styled over my shoulders. A tight, black dress around my busty body. I felt pretty confident with myself. I quickly touched up my make up and walked downstairs, my heels clicking softly against the steps.

"Woooooah, Ma, you shine up nicely don't ya? How come you've never showed us that body before?" Chris said, his eyes running over my body.

"Because I'm not a slut, Chris, and I'd rather gain seven stone then let you see my body."

Jayceon was staying quiet.

We all piled into two different cars. In one, was Chris, Curtis and and some others. In the other, Jayceon and myself.

The silence drifted over us, the gentle revving of the engine vibrating against our chairs. I twirled my hair around my finger silently, staring out of the window.

"Ya look amazing tonight girl." Jayceon said, breaking the silence.

"Why're you refusing to look at me though? Has my dress offended you or something?" I asked.

"No, I just don't wanna make a fool of myself."

"You'd never be able to do that," I giggled softly.

"Oh trust me, I could fuck you right now in the back of the car, but I ain't gonna."

"Aww, why?" I teased.

"Do not tempt me girl, otherwise you'll know about it." He said, pulling over at the club. We both got out and went inside. I felt his hand around my waist as he guided me through the crowds of sweaty people.

We soon found the others and sat with them. I was wedged between Chris and Jayceon. Every now and then I had to slap Chris's hand off of my thigh, which amused the others highly.

"I'm gonna go and get drinks-"

"I'll come." I intruded, standing and adjusting my dress around my thighs.

"A'ight then." Jayceon walked me to the bar, his hand on my lower back as he did. He ordered thirty shots of various drinks.

"Planning on getting pissed?"

"Planning on gettin' everyone pissed, actually." He winked, placing the tray on the table.

I'd never been a fan of alcohol, I'd rather smoke a joint outside the club then get pissed out of my face. But that night we played various drinking games, drinking games that lead to drunken jokes. Drunken jokes that escalated into feisty gropes. Feisty gropes that turned into hot make out scenes. Hot make out scenes that melted into mad sex. Mad sex that climaxed into a bad hangover.