Off Target//His Dirty Little Secret

(I love this picture 😍)

💁🏽 Natasha 💁🏽

It's been several weeks since I'd seen or heard anything from my dad, but in all honesty, I'd forgotten about him. My target had now become my trap.

I was falling in love with him, deeper and deeper into a place I couldn't be recovered from. I knew he didn't love me back, but I couldn't help but want him for myself.

I woke up early, it was still dark outside. I felt a pain in my chest that was filled with guilt. The clock was ticking until Jayceon found out that I was his nemesis's daughter.

I climbed out of bed and pulled on a thin dressing gown before walking out. I quietly crept into his bedroom; he was sleeping peacefully.

I silently climbed into his bed and tucked myself under one of his arms. He stirred softly and wrapped his arm firmly around me and held me against his chest, circling the duvet around us both.

"You okay?" He muttered quietly.

"Yeah." I nodded, burying myself into his body. He must've fallen asleep, because he said nothing after that.

It was the next morning and I stirred as I felt Jayceon move. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, catching the glimpse of Jayceon Taylor stood in boxers infront of me.

"Jay?"

He turned and smiled, "Girl you're sneaky, I can't even remember you coming in last night." He sat down on the bed. "Ya alright?"

I nodded my head and straddled his lap, yawning against his neck.

"Nat we can't stay in bed all day." He chuckled.

"Why not?" I pouted, pressing my lips against his neck.

"Don't get playing games." He said with a warning tone.

"I'm not." I held back a smile as I nipped his neck and followed up to his jaw.

He growled playfully and pressed me down in the mattress,"Don' tempt me girl."

"Oh?" I raised my eyebrow and pressed my crotch against his. "But I'm bored."

"Natasha." Jay's jaw clenched as I curled my hips.

"Play with me Jay, entertain me." I whispered in his ear.

I felt his fingers tuck under my shirt and pull it over my head. His hands trailed the curves of my body, as if it was our first time. His lips caressed my breasts, sending shivers all over my body.

I loved how it felt when he touched me. I wanted him inside of me, I needed him.

He slid off my underwear and took his member from his boxers. I slid my hand around his manhood and slowly pumped my hand around him. He shuddered and grasped my ass in his hands. He lifted me onto him.

I bit back a moan as I went down on him. I curled my hips around him and buried my face in his neck as an attempt to be quiet. I rode him, hearing him grunt slightly against my neck, until we both climaxed.