Safe//His Dirty Little Secret

(So Jay is back! Would you guys like a sequel or nah? I need to know so I don't put everything into this book)

💁🏽 Natasha 💁🏽

I was lying in bed, my eyes closed, my body cleaned from the dirt and the blood that was clinging to it. Jayceon had helped me get dressed into one of his shirts and a pair of his joggers, it was nice to be in something other than just underwear.

I heard the door open, but it didn't close. I felt the weight of a gaze fall on me.

"You don't need to watch me sleep Jay."

"I don' want you to run away again."

I sat up slowly and opened my eyes, looking at him. It was like he was a stranger again. He made my heart pound. He made my skin shiver with goosebumps. He made me nervous.

He walked over and sat down on the bed next to me, "How'd ya feel?"

"Abit better I guess." I watched him, he didn't say anything. "Jay." I felt my voice waver in desperation. "Please talk to me."

"You betrayed me." He said, refusing to look at me.

"I know," I felt tears rise in my eyes. "Yell at me. Scream. Hit me Jay. Do something! Don't just sit there in silence. Punish me."

Jayceon met my gaze, "Why did you stay?"

"I fell for you."

"Bullshit!" He snapped, standing to his feet. His body was rigid with frustration. "I trusted you Natasha! For me, it wasn't just sex! The only reason I kept us a secret was because being my girl wouldn't be safe for you! You have no idea how powerful my enemies are! They would rip ya apart girl! Just to get to me!"

I stayed silent, feeling the tears roll down my cheeks.

"I cared for you!" He yelled. "I cared! There ain't many fuckin' girls I'd comfort whilst their pussy was bleedin'! I didn't expect you to dress sexily, because just standing there in my shirt was an amazing sight in itself!"

"Jay-"

"No! Shut the fuck up and let me speak!" I thought I saw the tears linger in his eyes, but I was probably imagining it. "I wanted you for my own! Ya the first girl I've felt protective over! Seein' you stood there, in ya wedding dress and with that big baby bump. It made me think of my future!"

I tried to swallow the lump in my throat, I didn't know what to say.

Jayceon slammed his fist into the wall, breathing heavily with frustration. I wasn't afraid, my heart hurt for him. I felt sympathy for the thug that was breaking down right infront of me.

I stood, wincing from the fresh bullet wound and limped over to him. I touched his arm. He met my gaze.

"No, you ain't earned my trust yet. Ya ain't playing me again girl, you've got a long way to go before I'll give in to you." He put his arm under my legs and the other under my back, carrying me to the bed and tucking me in. "Don't expect me to raise that kid if it ain't mine either."

And with that, he was gone.