Saviour//His Dirty Little Secret

(Looking hawt 😍)

💁🏽 Natasha 💁🏽

I felt Zion's grip tighten painfully around my wrist, but I couldn't stop smiling. He was here. Jayceon was here.

"Get the fuck outta here nigga!" Zion yelled. "You have no reason for us not to marry."

"Actually," Jayceon said, wearing a black suit with a white shirt and a red bow tie. He looked hotter than hell, the shirt clung to his body perfectly. "I have several. Shall we run through them?"

I watched as Dominique raised a gun and aimed it at my father, preventing him from making any orders to his men.

"One," Jay said, loading his gun. "She is being forced to marry you. She's being held against her own will. Now I believe that that means the marriage can be annulled. Two," He clicked the safety catch off. "I've had a man behind the scenes of your lovey dovey relationship. And she," He pointed the gun at me. "Is being pimped out to her fiancé's friends, and being raped by him."

I breathed heavily, watching every move Jayceon made. I wanted him to look at me. I wanted him to walk over and grab me. I want him.

"And finally, marrying a dead person is illegal in this country. If you're into that shit, go to France, necrophilia isn't illegal there."

Zion raised his eyebrow, "You have no proof of any of that."

"Oh I have proof," Jayceon smirked, raising his gun. "She can't marry you if ya dead nigga."

Zion quickly flung me infront of him, one hand around my neck and the other holding my arm. I breathed shakily as he held my back against his chest, shielding himself, "Shoot nigga."

Jayceon shrugged. I flinched at the bullet left the gun. I felt a sharp pain brush against my ear. Zion's grip felt limp. He fell away from me. I heard my blood pulse through my ears as he dropped to the floor.

Everyone jumped to their feet and ran to Zion's body, but I didn't. I ran to Jay. With his hand held out to me, he had his gun raised as he shot others from Zion's and my father's gang.

I grasped his hand, feeling a quick pain in my calf. I cried out as I stumbled against Jay's chest.

"Dominique! Cover me!" He yelled as he tucked one arm under my legs and lifted me into his arms, I bit back tears as blood dripped down my leg and down my neck.

He ran as quickly as he could; holding me awkwardly due to my bump. He quickly lay me in the back of the car and jumped in the front, speeding off.

I winced, touching the bullet wound in my calf. My ear was sore from where Jayceon had caught it when he shot Zion. I wasn't concerned about my ear, or my leg, I was just praying my baby would be okay.

"Don' mess with it girl, I'll sort it when we're home."

I couldn't believe it. He'd come for me. He'd saved me again, just like he had from when I was a drug runner. Jayceon Taylor was my saviour.