Cramps//His Dirty Little Secret

(Heyyyy, I'm back bitches!!!)

💁🏽 Natasha 💁🏽

I woke with a pain in the pit of my stomach. I sat up groaning. I knew this pain-every girl did. I found my feet and trudged to the bathroom to clean myself.

I knew I'd have to tell Jayceon, he'd probably freak out if he pulled my trousers down and found blood.

"Jay?" I sighed, walking downstairs with my hand on my stomach. He was sat on the couch with a couple of his guys. He met my gaze and raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "It doesn't matter, you're busy." I smiled sheepishly.

"Nah, what is it girl?" He stood up.

"Have you got a hot water bottle?"

"Fuck, now that's an awkward question." He rubbed his brow as he walked into the kitchen. I tried not to giggle when he hit his head off of a shelf. He searched for almost twenty minutes until he pulled out a plain red, fluffy hot water bottle. His eyes checked the door before he walked over and lifted my chin, "Are you okay?"

I nodded, gazing up into his eyes.

"Are you sure? Why'd you need this?" He asked.

I felt my cheeks burn, "Just girl problems. I don't need to go into depth."

I watched with amusement as his own cheeks burnt,"Do you need anything?"

I shook my head.

"How about I kick these niggas out and make sure you're looked after properly?"

"That'd be nice." I smiled.

He nodded and walked out of the kitchen. I boiled the kettle and filled my hot water bottle. It felt warm against my stomach, and I knew that the pain would soon numb.

"They're gone," Jay said, leaning against the door frame. "I've put some blankets on the couch, what film d'you wanna watch?"

I shrugged, going on my tiptoes into the cupboard, "Jay, where'd you keep your Nutella?"

"Away from you." He sniggered, reaching onto the highest shelf and passing me heaven in a jar.

I grabbed a spoon and went to the living room. I waited for Jay to sit down before I sat between his legs. I pressed the hot water bottle against my abdomen and spoon fed myself Nutella. I felt Jay's strong arms wrap around me as he pulled the blanket around my body. He planted a soft kiss on my temple and turned the TV on.

I felt safe.

🔫 Jayceon 🔫

She felt so small in my arms, so fragile, but she fitted against my body perfectly. It was like she was meant to be there.

"Are you hungry?" I said whilst pressing my lips against her temple.

No reply.

"Nat?"

I shifted slightly to check her face. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing softly. I smiled softly and wrapped the blanket more around her body and caressed her cheek as she slept.

She was perfect in every way.

I felt myself falling.