Marshall//His Dirty Little Secret

(Heads up to the Rap God! I have a fanfiction for him if you guys wanna head over and read it!)

💁🏽 Natasha 💁🏽

"Marshall!" I ran inside and dived into his arms. "God I've missed you so much!"

With his hands he shoved me away,"Why haven't you been replying to my texts? Spending too much fucking time with Jayceon! That's why!"

"Dads making me do it Marshall! Don't be such a dick about it." I frowned, crossing my arms over my chest. He looked pissed.

"You gonna tell me to not be a dick when you're fucking him?!" Marshall's hand grabbed my waist and pushed me against the wall. "I ain't fucking stupid Natasha, now admit it." One hand was tangled roughly in my hair.

"We've had sex." I mumbled.

"Fucking louder!" He growled. He jerked his hand, pulling my hair suddenly.

"We've had sex!"

I felt his hand thrash against my face,"Dirty slut!"

"Marshall stop it!" I yelled.

"You wanna raise your fucking voice at me?!" His hand wrapped around my neck. I felt his other hand thrash me in the face again. I cried out, his fists had control over me. He hurt me, he always did.

I was left on the floor, sobbing, my arms wrapped around my legs. I staggered to my feet. Marshall had gone out for 'business'. I wasn't stupid, I knew he wasn't coming back.

He was vile to me. But he was all I'd ever had, he was the only one who had ever loved me. I only had him.

I found my way to the Bugatti and got inside, speeding quickly to the mall. I picked up some random lacy underwear and got back in my car. I knew Jay would be asking questions, but all I had to do is cover my face in make up and I'd be fine.

_____
sorry I know this is terrible