Meetings//His Dirty Little Secret

(Heyooooo! So yeah, they've fucked...now the drama begins!...just saying but Jayceon wouldn't have to get me drunk to get me to sleep with him! Jk jk 😂)

💁🏽 Natasha 💁🏽

"We can't just kidnap girls and make them work for us! Jesus Christ Daniel what kinda mind set are you in?" I exclaimed. "Why're y'all all obsessed with being pimps anyway? Maybe you should all do your own work instead of making innocent girls do it for you."

"Alright girl, who got your panties in a tangle?" Chris rolled his eyes.

Jayceon.

I simply crossed my arms, leaned back in my chair and looked away from them all. They were annoying, well, they were men, what else was I supposed to expect.

"She's got a point." Jayceon said, breaking the silence. "Our drug runs get more money then our girls."

"But drug runners are normally desperate rats that just need money."

"We never pay em anyway," Carter sniggered.

I tried my best to ignore them all, especially Carter.

I felt fingers trickle along my thigh under the table. I felt my cheek turn to fire as my eyes fell to Jayceon, he was sat next to me and I just knew it was hand.

His fingers, in a quick movement, undid my shorts. I blushed as his hand travelled to under my thin g-string. His fingers were rough against my smooth skin.

I was shaking badly from head to toe, goosebumps covered my body. His fingers caressed my clit, they teased and tugged, turning me redder by the second. My chest burnt with desire.

A sly smirk was plastered on his lips as his fingers ventured down against my pussy and cupped it with his big hands. I could barely control myself, my nails had dug into the sides of my leather seat.

The boys were too busy arguing about their whores.

I, on the other hand was trying my best not to scream. I grasped Jayceon's wrist with my feisty fingers and dug my nails into his palms. His fingers dipped in and out of my damp womanhood, putting me in a place between ecstasy and need.

I needed him.

He fingered me hard under the table, his touch rubbing against my g-spot harshly. He knew what he was doing to me, he could tell how good it was for me by the way my legs were split wider; begging and asking for more. His fingers filled me with a pleasure that only he could do.

I felt myself climax around his fingers.

I knew I was going to get payback for his teasing.