Zion//His Dirty Little Secret

(I know that Natasha's dad is fucked up in this, but I promise that Dre isn't in real life 😂😂)

💁🏽 Natasha 💁🏽

"Zion, this is my daughter." My dad touched the small of my back. "Natasha, this is Zion. She's a good girl, she doesn't do drugs, she takes care of her looks, she can bare children. She's perfect for you man. And if she's a problem, she'll learn from a beating or two."

Zion was a tall man with the figure of a colossal. He had a sharp face with a mean scowl. His biceps were thick. He reminded me of Jayceon, but Jay had a playful smirk with those beautiful brown eyes. Zion's eyes were a murky green.

I tried not to think of Jayceon. But I couldn't help it. I craved him. I need him to hold me, to wake me from this dreadful nightmare.

"Here's the money." Zion said, handing over a big wad of money to my dad. "C'mon baby girl." I felt my father nudge me forward.

My stomach churned.

Zion grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the house and to his car. I noticed that there were several men inside his car already.

"Where will I sit?" I asked.

"On my lap." Zion replied, climbing in the back of the car and pulling my onto his lap. I'd never felt so uncomfortable in my life. I tried to labour my breathing as an attempt to calm my pulse.

"Calm down baby girl, loosen up a little." I felt Zion press his slimey lips against my neck. "I think I have something that could help." Before I could object, I felt a sharp prick in my arm. I felt the liquid seep into my arm. The rest of the night was a blur.

(Sorry its short 😅 should be updating soon!)