Scan//His Dirty Little Secret

(So you guys decided on a sequel? So I'll write this until 50-ish chapters, yeah? Then the sequel will come! Okay?)

💁🏽 Natasha 💁🏽

"Get up." I felt something light and soft fall on my body. I sat up, grimacing at the morning light and rubbed my eyes. I saw Jayceon Taylor stood over me, wearing a red shirt with some baggy trousers. His arms were crossed and his eyebrow was raised.

"What time is it?"

"Nine in the mornings. Now get up, I've booked ya a scan. Then we can see what's actually going on inside that bump of yours. So get dressed, we leave in half an hour."

I got dressed, with abit of help due to my leg, and washed my face and brushed my teeth; the fact that I had my hygiene back was orgasmatic.

I tried my best to make myself look good, but it was hard when all I had to wear was Jay's shirt and some of his jeans. I looked like a rogue lesbian spending time with her friend. I guess he was still just my friend, not even that, he was my acquaintance. He wasn't even that, he was a stranger to me, he didn't act like he normally did.

I had something to eat and off we went to have my scan. The car journey was silent, it was an uncomfortable silence that lingered over the two of us. The silence said anything, neither of us knew what to say.

We didn't have to wait long until I was let in for my scan. I watched the screen as the image of my baby inside of me showed. I felt the pang of an emotion ring through my chest.

Jayceon stood motionless, his face straight as he looked at the screen. I ignored him.

I couldn't get my mind around the idea that the child inside me was my own. It was only then that the realism of everything dawned on me. I would have to protect my child, there was an equal chance that it was Jay's.

"I see that you're seven months pregnant, your baby is abit on the small side but nothing to be too concerned about. Did you know that you were pregnant a long or short time before you came?"

"I had a pregnancy test about two months ago."

"Ah, I see. Would you like to know the gender of your child?" The doctor asked, smiling softly.

"No thanks." I replied, putting a hand on my stomach. It'd be nice to have a pleasant surprise for once. I lowered my shirt around my bump as I sat up.

"Ready to go?" Jayceon asked, it'd be the first time he'd spoken during the whole scan. I nodded, accepting the photo of my unborn child from the doctor.

We both walked out, the silence like a tight string between us. My heart hurt in my chest. I wanted him to want me. I wanted him to feel my pain. But deep down, I felt like the pain he was facing was a lot harsher than my own.