Work//His Dirty Little Secret

(Heyo! I know this is shit but bare with me!)

💁🏽 Natasha 💁🏽

It's been five months since Jayceon moved me out of the slum I used to live in. He'd taken care of me, including the members of his gang, and I was happy now.

I wasn't a bag of skin and bones anymore.

I had thick thighs and after intense work outs with Chris I had a firm ass. My breasts had perked up a lot after a while aswell.

"Hey girl," Jayceon said as I walked downstairs, a smile plastered on his face. "How'd you sleep?"

"A'ight."

"Ya need to get dressed, some dick owes me money, and I like seein' ya work."

I simply nodded and walked back upstairs, getting dressed...

🖕🏾 Jayceon 🖕🏾

I told my boys to wait in the car for us. I knew that we had full control over the situation.

I followed Natasha into the house, my gun held tightly in my pocket against my thigh. Natasha was wearing tight sweat pants with a black vest on her torso. I felt myself staring at her ass.

I forced myself to drag my eyes away, the excitement was just about to begin.

:-: Five Hours Later :-:

"Tell me where the fucking money is! Now! Or I'll put this fucking bullet in ya dick!" Natasha said, stood infront of the man.

His face was bruised and swollen, a deep cut in the side of his head. I could barely recognise him, Natasha had truly fucked his face up. Part of me wondered where she'd learnt to interrogate people, but I let the thought slide as I watched.

"I-I don't have the fucking money!" He yelled, shaking.

She'd tied him to a chair, she clicked the safety off of her gun and pressed the tip against his crotch.

Even though she was holding a gun to a mans crotch, her curves looked flawless. Her eyes were like daggers, cutting right through the mans veins and sinking in his chest.

Bang!

A bullet was let loose from the gun, shooting straight through the man's crotch. His scream of agony amused me, I found it hilarious that he'd been shot in the dick.

"T-the moneys in the safe-under the bed-the pins 3425, now please please please don't shoot me again!"

Natasha bent down, pulling the safe out from under the bed. She stuffed the money in a bag and looked over at me, her eyes glistening,"What do we do with him?"

I raised my gun and shot him clean in the head,"That."

I watched her smile,"Are we finished here then?"

I felt a strong desire to walk over to her. To kiss her harder then she'd ever been kissed before. To make her know that she was fascinating to me.

"Yeah, we better get back, I'm takin' everyone out tonight."