Mine//His Dirty Little Secret

(Hey peeps, so I'm working on two more fanfictions at the moment...including a 50 Cent fanfiction and a new Eminem one...but I'll give you more info after!)

💁🏽 Natasha 💁🏽

"Jay," I began. "I'm so sorry! I didn't encourage him-"

Jayceon pressed me against the wall and pressed his lips heatedly against my own. I kissed him back, a fire igniting in my chest. He bit my lip slightly and tugged, deepening the kiss with a hot passion.

I lifted my arms and pushed his shirt off of his torso and dropped it on the floor. Jayceon's hands grasped my thighs as he roughly lifted me off of my feet. I felt his breath as he pulled his mouth away from mine. He didn't look in my eyes, instead he began to kiss my neck.  His lips felt warm against my skin, I felt shivers take over my body.

He moved me away from the wall and walked to the bed, leaning down and pressing me against the mattress. His lips moved away from my neck as he stood straight and undid his trousers. I watched with anticipation as I rubbed my knees together.

His boxers were tight around his hard member, I sat up and drew them down and dropped them around his ankles. A soft smirk tilted his lips as he grabbed my legs and hoisted them to his waist. I felt his knob rub against my wet entrance, teasing me with his touch.

"Please," I bit my lip. "Fuck, Jay, please."

"Are you gonna touch any other men?"

I shook my head.

"Are you gonna make sure ya don't let other men touch you?"

I nodded.

I felt him enter me hard, his size filling me completely. I was at the mercy of him. I was in ecstasy, he thruster slowly at first, edging himself deeper and deeper until he began to pick up the pace. I felt my body move against him as he rocked into me. I cried out in pleasure and gripped the duvet with my fingers.

He leant down and flicked my nipples with his tongue, making them harder and he moved his mouth around them.

We were at it for hours until we both climaxed, him first, twice, before I did.

We lay back in his bed, my chest against his with the duvet around our exhausted bodies. I trailed my fingers over the tattoos on his chest as his fingers stroked my back.

"You're mine." He muttered.