Pool Party//His Dirty Little Secret

(Those biceps 🤤😱💪🏾)

💁🏽 Natasha 💁🏽

"Jayceon Taylor!" I yelled, stood infront of my mirror with a towel wrapped around my torso.

"What's up girl?"

"You organised a pool party and I don't even have a bikini."

"We ain't staying here, we're going to my other house in California. They'll be something else at that house for you to wear. Just pack some clothes." He said.

"Okay." I sighed muttering. I thought of my dad for once, he would hate this. "Can't I just stay?"

"You want me to just leave you here? I don't think so, get ready, ya got an hour." With that, Jay walked out.

I sighed softly, feeling a pain twist in my stomach when I thought of my punishment for staling so long. I packed my things and walked downstairs with my suitcase.

I mainly slept on the way to California, I was exhausted. Once we arrived, Jay shook me to wake me.

"We're here." He said. I looked out of the window, several girls in skanky bikinis had drinks in their hands. They were all over the guys there. I was dreading this already. I got out the car and walked into the house and found the guest bedroom.

I didn't bother getting dressed, I wasn't going down. I was upstairs for probably an hour, Jay was obviously too busy with his sluts.

"Excuse me but why ya stropping?" I felt arms wrap around my shoulders from behind. "I'm waiting to see you in a bikini." Jay kissed down my neck.

"I'm sure the other girls are entertaining enough for your needs." I muttered.

"Is that what this is about?" Jayceon turned me to face him. "You jealous?" I didn't reply. A smile spread his face, "You cutie."

He kissed my lips softly, his tongue sliding over my bottom lip. I allowed his tongue to enter my mouth as I tangled mine with his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down closer to me. His hands trailed on my waist and he nudged me back onto the bed.

For once, it wasn't a fight to get each others clothes off. It was a passionate, soft kiss that told me things words couldn't say.

"Jay! Some girl is asking for ya downstairs-" Chris stuttered at the view. "Now it makes sense!"

"Chris." Jay quickly sprung to his feet, but Chris was already down the stairs. "Fuck!" Jay ran after him, leaving me alone.