Sick//His Dirty Little Secret

(So Zion, he's a dick 😂)

💁🏽 Natasha 💁🏽

I felt sick, again, like I had every day for this week. I rose from my mattress and stumbled across the basement floor, the walls were spinning. I fell to my knees and threw up, again, like I have every morning this week. I felt my body shake as I cried.

That's when Zion walked in.

His hand wrapped around my neck as he slammed me against the wall. I felt his fingers dig into my skin.

"You dirty slut." A crooked smirk tilted his lip. "But you are gorgeous."

I stayed silent.

"Didn't your dad ever teach you manners?!"

Manners, I thought, do you even know what they are?

I held my tongue.

That's when the pain began.

🔫 Jayceon 🔫

I paced.

Where could she be?

Why hadn't she returned my calls?

I needed to know she was safe. I knew that I'd done her wrong.

"You a'ight Jay?" I looked over my shoulder to see Dominique.

"We need to find her man."

Dominique nodded, "We're on it Jay, we'll find her I swear."

We'd been looking for two months, I was worried for her. I knew that I was a dick. I knew I didn't deserve her. But didn't she deserve safety?

"Jay!"

I looked up as Jayden ran in. He was younger than most of us, I saw him as more of a little brother. Whereas with Dominique, he was my closest friend. Our bond was closer than blood.

Jayden had a small box in his hands, "It's from Dre."

I raised my eyebrow and walked over. I opened the box, inside lay a long lock of brown hair. I took it out of the box, I knew the feeling, I knew how it felt.

I wasn't too sure, but I looked at Dominique, "Get it checked."

"Do you think it could be Natasha's?"

"That mother fucker won't know what's hit him if he's laid a finger on her."

"Jay, there's a note man."

I read the note.

She's a great actress ain't she? Glad you enjoyed your times together. I've sold my daughter, there's no point in looking for her. She's being fucked by someone else. Don't bother showing up to the marriage, you aren't wanted.

D.D.

I felt my blood boil. So Natasha was the snitch. I wanted to get her out, I didn't know what to do.