Clean//His Dirty Little Secret

(The shirts nice...but it'd look better on my bedroom floor 😜)

💁🏽 Natasha 💁🏽

The water was like a gift, it ran over my bumps and curves perfectly, washing away the dry blood and making the pain go away for a blissful second.

"Yo! Princess, am ya done or what? You're taking forever! Do you want any bacteria left on ya ass?!" Yelled a guy, I learnt that his name was Chris. He'd been the guy with the toy boy face. I heard the door open.

Quickly, I washed the soap from my body and stepped out of the shower.

"Mmm...mmm..." Chris licked his lips as if he were looking at a delicious cake. His greedy eyes ran up and down my naked body, hovering over my torso before meeting my eyes. My chestnut curls were cupping my face, being curlier when wet.

"Ya know if the boss doesn't wanna keep ya," He said, stepping closer, his fingers touching my hips. "I'll take ya on princess."

"Please don't." Was all I said.

"Chris!" I heard Jayceon yell. "Have you given her the clothes?!"

"I'm on it! Geez! Give a man some time!" Chris met my gaze. "I'm checkin' out this fine woman first."

"Can I have the clothes?"

"Sure," Chris said, putting a pile of clothes on the side. "But I'm watching ya get dressed princess."

I lowered my gaze to the floor and grabbed the pile. I rummaged through it. All there was were some boxers, some trousers and a shirt.

I sighed softly and found a comb, running it through my hair loosely to tie it up. I pulled the shirt on straight after, feeling Chris's gaze on my every move. My breasts were perked up by themselves, but not wearing a bra felt weird. The boxers fitted snugly around my ass, cupping my cheeks firmly with the support needed. The trousers hung around my hips, too big for any girl to wear.

Chris simply sighed, "Girl I prefer ya with the clothes off."

"Can I go downstairs now?" I asked.

"Nah, wait up here, Jayce is gon' wanna see ya." Chris said.

Chris went downstairs.

🖕🏾 Jayceon 🖕🏾

I walked upstairs and opened the bathroom door.

"Ya alright?" I asked, stepping inside the bathroom.

Natasha was stood there, my shirt hanging loosely around her, my trousers covering her legs, the dried blood was washed off of her face. The dark circles and small cuts on her arms and face were more visible in the bathroom light.

She looked better already.