No Sex//His Dirty Little Secret

(This chapter is more for the reader to see something that isn't sexual, sadly, but I want to make a bond between Jayceon and Natasha by getting them to know each other, so here it goes!)

🔫Jayceon 🔫

I woke up to the sound of the bedroom door opening and closing. Natasha had nowhere to live, or so she said, so she stayed with me. We didn't sleep in the same room, she slept in the box bedroom. My house wasn't huge, it had six rooms all together. Bathroom, bedroom, box bedroom, kitchen, living room and the basement which was a work out area.

The soft creaking of the stairs was all I could hear. I rubbed my hand over my face and looked at my phone, clicking the home button to see the time.

04:31.

Why is she up this early?

I slipped into my jogging bottoms and descended after her, trying to be completely silent.

Natasha was sat at the table in the kitchen, her head slumped forward with her hands on her neck. Her shoulders trembled along with the rest of her body. Her hair was tied back in a messy bun with only an adidas shirt around her ass. I heard her sniffle and choke on tears.

"Nat?" I asked, my voice soft and quiet as I flicked on the light switch.

She jumped up and looked over at me, tears staining her cheeks,"Jay? Sorry if I woke you."

"What's wrong girl?" I walked over and took the collar of her shirt, wiping the tears from her eyes on the soft material.

She simply shook her head,"I'm fine Jay, go back to bed."

"No, tell me what's wrong." I pushed gently, concerned as to why she would be crying. "Cmon, we can discuss it upstairs." I took her hand and started to lead her to my bedroom.

"No, I'm not in the mood." She snatched her hand away with a sudden rigidness.

"Not in the mood for what?" I asked, looking at her.

"For sex Jay, I'm not in the mood, just go away." She wrapped her arms around herself and looked down at her feet.

I felt a pang of pain in my chest, a painful sympathy pain. I took her face in my hands and lifted her gaze to meet mine,"I ain't gonna bed ya girl, you're obviously upset."

"That's all you do! You don't care about me! You just want sex!"

"No I don't!" I exclaimed. "What's wrong? Why're you acting like this?"

"I miss my dad." She sniffled.

"Then we'll go and see him." I said.

"No, we can't."

"Why?"

She pulled away from me,"No matter how big ya think you are, my dad bigger. You think you're King? Well he's a fucking God."