Headache//His Dirty Little Secret

(Heyyyyyy)

💁🏽 Natasha 💁🏽

Pain pulsated against my temple, pumping at the same pace of my heart. The agony was almost unbearable, it felt like someone had let off a bullet inside of my head and it was pouncing off of the sides of it.

I felt sick to the core.

I felt ill.

I felt cold.

I felt hungover.

I sat up, feeling the thin sheets fall off of my naked body.

Why am I naked?

I groaned softly and rubbed my hand over my forehead. I went to lye down, to stretch out but there was something-someone-lying in half of my bed.

A screech left my mouth as I fell out of the sheets and onto the hard laminate floor. A soft groan left the body in my bed as he moved.

"Nat?" Jayceon said, leaning over the side of the bed to take a look at my body on the floor, "The fuck you doing on the floor?"

"What the fuck are you doing in my bed?! Why am I naked?!" He began to move as I yelled. "W-why're you naked?" I spluttered as I caught a glimpse of his shining, naked chest. I felt my eyes linger over his torso, his well sculptured abs sticking out like sore thumbs against the skinny hood boys.

"Girl, stop yelling, get back in bed." Jayceon said, bending his arms down from the bed and grabbing my wrists. With a soft tug I was on my knees, with another pull I slid into bed.

Jayceon's arms circled themselves around my waist, his eyes shining in the dim light, "Now what's all this fuss 'bout? Hm? Ya didn't seem to have a problem with it last night when ya was screaming out my name."

I felt my cheeks flush, "Jayceon I was drunk."

"So? Some people believe that their inner self is loose when they're drunk." He said, pressing his lips against my collar bone.

"Jayceon." I felt a small gasp leave my mouth. "Stop, we can't. We shouldn't."

"Why? What's wrong with this?" Jayceon asked.

"This isn't about feelings, it's about business, we can't get attached to each other."

"Who ever mentioned feelings?" His fingers ran along the sides of my waist, curving around my hips. "Baby girl your body's just too good to let go."

Jayceon set himself between my thighs and peppered kisses across my neck and bare chest, small noises of pleasure and lust leaving my lips. His fingers ran through my tousled hair and down my body.

The moment was amazing.

But my hangover soon kicked in.