Dipper X Reader

You met Dipper in a very cold and rainy day, it was certainly odd and awkward; your umbrella flew away, and stopped right next to his feet, he, as embarrassed as you were, handed it back to you quickly.
The eye contact was weird and difficult to happen, but when it did, you felt your heart beat a little bit faster than it should, and you tried your best not to blush, never knowing if you failed miserably or not.
He was in the same situation, it had been a while since he hadn't look at someone like you, and felt something that suddenly, he didn't know how to respond, he clearly didn't know what to do, how to act, he did not believe in love at first sight, but he felt something different inside his heart.
"Um... Thank you" you said staring at the wet floor above your feet, gosh, it had been a while you haven't seen someone that could make you act like that.
"No problem" he answered smiling. You just shook your head and walked by, you needed to get to a bus, and fast, or you would end up in another awkward situation.
You didn't look back, you were too embarrassed to, but he did, he looked back to see your silhouette slowly disappearing. He thought about running after you and offering a ride, but he wouldn't know how to act in case you said "yes".
As time went by, you two ended up meeting again, in stores, restaurants, in the mall, what could you do? Gravity Falls was a small town.
Every time you saw him again, he never seemed so interested in the town around him, as he was living in a different dimension or thinking about something else, his spirit never seemed to follow his physical body.
Well, you were going to spend the whole summer in Gravity Falls, so you obviously had the chance to properly meet him, and though none of you ever admit it out loud, it was probably the best thing that happened to both in that summer.
You were in vacation with a friend, a very lovely and talkative friend, which could be pretty annoying sometimes, and had already realized clearly that you were always giving small glances to that brown-haired mysterious boy.
Your friend, as the best friend you could ever have and ask for, invited you to go to the Mystery Shack, and you, all innocent said: "well, why not"
When you finally got there and saw that boy working, all you could do was glance at your friend as trying to explode it with the power of your mind (which, gladly, did not work), your friend smirked as a villain would do after its evil plan worked just fine.
When he saw you there, he couldn't help but smile. You know, Dipper was never good in meeting new people, introducing himself and/or flirting, Mabel had stole all these genes from him, she was basically a master in that subject, so he just smiled and pictured in his mind what would be the best situation to talk to you.
Mabel wasn't dumb, she (just as your friend, see, you and Dipper would never be able to get together by yourselves lol) realized, smiled while her head made the perfect not-so-perfect plan to get you two to know each other.
"Hey! You!" She smiled pointing at you, who blushed almost instantly "see my bro-bro here? What about you talking to him? Like, right now"
"I..." You said, trying to put yourself together, you were as embarrassed as you could be, and so was Dipper.
"No need to be shy. He won't bite" she said, never loosing the smile. "I guess..."
"Mabel!" He screamed before burying his head into his hands, and hoping that that would make him invisible.
"I am helping you" she said.
"Hey!" Your friend screamed joining that play. "My friend here" pointing at you "would love to meet your brother"
"See" Mabel said to her brother, who was still trying to hide his face. "She wants to get to know ya, go there!" She said literally pushing him into your direction.
"I... Wait... I..." You said thinking about how the heck scape that situation.
"Look, do you want to know him?" Your friend asked seriously.
"Yea-yeah" you whispered.
"Then what are you waiting for?!" Your friend smiled pushing you into Dipper's direction.
******
After some time, you two got closer, and closer, till he finally asks you if you wanted to officially date him, you, obviously, didn't even think, just accepted it.
You started spending more time with his family, and you had to admit it, you loved them.
Stan taught you about taxes, to be more exactly about how scape them. Ford told you about his adventures in the most bizarres dimensions. Soos, well, Soos was Soos. Hanging out with Wendy was definitely one of the coolest things you could do, not only her, but her whole gang was so awesome, and you guys went to amazing concerts together. Mabel became one of your best friends on Earth, she made you sweaters and taught you how to make them, so you two were always exchanging sweaters, and you were always wearing the ones she gave you.
You started working at the Mystery Shack, you did receive a payment, it was actually twenty dollars and a candy, you didn't bother. Stan could be lame sometimes, but you liked him anyways.
You and your (amazing) boyfriend had the weirdest dates ever, you would go to the forest hunt fantastical creatures and study them closely, you even got kidnapped by gnomes once, but you didn't even have to wait for Dipper to get rid of them.
You heard stories about everything they had passed through, and realized that while they were fighting Bill Cipher, you were probably crying because of an anime (yeah, I do know ya), but you didn't bother that at all, you were sure that if you knew what was going on, you would have fight, you would have helped them win, but what could you do? You didn't even know Gravity Falls existed back then.

The hardest part of your summer was leaving, Dipper and the Pines. It hurt so bad you thought about ways of escaping that.
You hugged Stan and Ford at the same time, and promised to come back whenever possible so you could spend sometime with them, and promised Stan to bring some friends to buy things in the Mystery Shack.
You promised Soos to bring him the best snacks possible when you got back, and that he wouldn't regret the waiting.
You promised Wendy that she could come to your place at any time she wanted to go to a concert around there.
You changed sweaters with Mabel, and she promised to send you one in your birthday.
But saying goodbye to Dipper was the hardest of all. You hugged him as the world was gonna end, he hugged you back and gave you his hat. You two said goodbye, promised to keep in touch, had one last perfect kiss and left in different busses.

••••••
NHYA! Hope you enjoyed it, you know, I never wrote that kind of fanfic, so maybe I did it wrong... I know it is short, but I am not sure if anyone is gonna read it, so I am leaving better ideas for when I am completely sure of it
Comment your thoughts towards this chapter pleaseeee! Also, make a request, it can be any character, in any AU, you don't have to specify gender, unless you want it :)