Chapter 1

You were walking home from work when you noticed you were being followed.

I am okay. I am being followed but I am okay.

You tried to reassure yourself but it wasn't working very well.

You started walking faster in a hope you could throw the guy off your trail by making him lose sight of you.

It obviously wasn't working so you started to speed up to a jog.

If I make four right turns then this guy's actually following me.

You have been on the internet enough to know this trick will work. Surely enough the block was huge. You became too tired after your last right turn to keep jogging, so you looked for the man and surely enough he was following you.

Your heart just about fell right out from your chest and onto the ground.

You started falling to the ground.

You were paralyzed, and the man finally caught up to you.

"Your running was clever but eventually I knew you would break."

You closed your eyes and felt the guy pick you up and carry you. That is about all you remember.

You had woken up and tried to remember anything you could about what had happened.

That was it. That was all you could remember. You finally opened your eyes and took in your surroundings.

· · ·

You took in all of the gray, and all of the stains on the concrete. You found yourself chained up in a bed. The bed was simple. A silver colored wire frame and a mattress with striped white and gray sheets. You were covered in a dark gray blanket. The room was boring. And kind of cold. You shivered under your blanket.

A different man burst into the room, or rather cell, you were being held in.

"Hello." He said innocently in an Irish accent. " (Y/n), I am Jim. I'm sorry we met on these terms, but I saw you one day and I knew I needed you."

"For what? I am not good at anything much anyways." You retorted.

He made a clicking noise with his mouth. " Oh (Y/n), don't talk back like all the parents say these days. I don't want to hurt you, but I will if I need to."

"So, Jim. How do you know my name?" You asked.

"I knew I needed you, so I sent Seb to find out who you were. You know the guy you met at the coffee shop, who bought you a doughnut? That was Seb."

"Oops

"Oops. Sorry if that made me sound like a stalker." He added.

"So what do you need me for?" You asked cautiously.

"Oh, you know. To play with. Oooooh. I wonder what Sherlock would think."

" Yo-You know Sherlock Holmes?"

"Why of course (Y/n). You can't just plan a huge scheme without knowing who you are going to mess with- I mean, that wouldn't even make sense." Jim said.

"Yeah well..." You agreed.

" Sooooo. Now let's have some fun. I will ask you a question and you will answer." He said clapping his hands together.

"O-Kay then?"

" How do you know Sherlock Holmes?" His voice went flat.

" I have heard about him from my friend, Molly."

"Who is this 'Molly'?" He asked picking up the speed of the conversation.

"Why do you need to know that?"

"Answer the question or I will have no choice but to punish you." He said dangerously quiet.

" I just don't see the point in telling you about Molly." You said.

" Oh I'm so disappointed. I have to punish you now. I gave you too many chances already."

He pulled the blanket off of you and sat on your lower legs. You shivered from both cold and terror. You recognized this man's power and how serious he is being.

" So. Who is Molly?" He asked giving you another chance.

"Molly Hooper works at St. Bart's Hospital. She works with corpses." You said unsure of what Jim would do.

" Thank you (Y/n)." He put your blanket back on your legs and left the room.

You held still for fifteen minutes and fell asleep.