Part 18 <(^.^)>

I was awaken by the noise from outside. It sounds like a scattering plates.

I sat up and still not knowing where we were.

'Ah! Right. I was in Seoul'

I look around the room and everything is the same. Its very neat and clean.

Memories starts to play in my mind. The happy us we use to be.

I wish we have never met and i shouldn't have be you assistant. Marrying your own boss is a mistake.

"Kim chungha!" He ran into the room with a tray.

"Park Seulgi" i said crossing my arms.

"Whatever. Im still not use to it" he said and it reminds me of the time where he sets some house rules.

He says to call him 'taehyung' in his house but i kept calling him 'boss' and now its him.

I laugh at myself.

"Whats so funny?"he ask, looking at me with a lost face.

"Nothing" i said turning my face to a expressionless.

"I've cook your favourite food" he smile widely.

I replied him with a light smile.

Following him to the dining table and looking at the food, reminds me of the old time.

"Sit down" he distract me from my thoughts.

"Ah ne" i said as i pull the chair back.

"Here" he pass me a meat on my bowl of rice while i look at him weirdly.

"Is there anything you want to say?" I ask him.

"Yes" he said looking down on his food.

"Go ahead" i nodded telling him to say what he wants to say.

"I know you have been waiting for the answer to why i left you" he said in a low tone.

'Ahh i miss his low tone voice. Its so soothing to hear. I wish i could hear it forever'

"The day when i left you, eomma called me crying and saying my dad was mad. He even beat eomma. When i heard eomma begging me to come, i quickly wrote you a letter and left you" he said in an apologetic way.

My tears starts to form and i froze while listening to his story.

"When i get to my parents house, the whole house was a mess. I ran and stop appa from beating my eomma. Then he scolded me for marrying you. He found out that i didnt marry Seolhyun.

He was embarrased when he heard the news. I dont want to tell you what i have gone through for the almost past 5 months. It hurts" he cried.

"Im not physically hurt but emotionally hurt because i wanted to meet you so much." He raised his head, looking at me.

We were staring at each other. I was straing deeply in his eyes and i could feel how hurt he must be and how hard it is for him to fight for us.

'Mianhae taehyung-ah. Im really sorry. I shouldn't have let my ego out. I should've wait for you patiently'

"Then explain your scars" i said clearing my throat while tears were forming at the corner of my eyes.

"Im in a dungeon. Appa doesnt let me out. I have been trying to escape but failed so the bodyguards there stop me by beating me with tools that you cant even imagine " he clench his hands.