Part 17 :3

"Ow!" he groans.

Its........ T-taehyung.

"Oh! Oh! S-sorry" i apologise straight away when i realise i hit him really hard on his forehead.

Im bad at aiming thats why.

"Is this how you treat me when i come back?!" He raised his voice.

Tears roll down without me knowing. I smile while looking at him.

'He's here'

I pull him into the house and let him sat on the couch.

"What are you doing?" He ask.

"Wait" i said.

I ran to the kitchen and grab the first aid box. I sat next to him and apply the medicine slowly.

"O-ow!" He groans.

"A bit more" i said, focusing on his bruise.

"I miss you" he said and i stop at his words.

'Me too'

"Done" i smile at him lightly.

I was about to get up but he pulled me back down. "Mianhae"

I sat still. Not wanting to reply him. I want to hug him and tell him how much i've missed him but i felt like all these time.

I have been wasting my time waiting for him to come home. I should've gone out with my friends and enjoy being single again.

This is why i dont want to trust my heart. I waited for 5 month for him to come home.

He left me to a place where i dont know. Isn't he cruel?

"Chungha-yah. I know this hurts but i finally come back right?" He showed a slight smile.

"Who is chungha? Im Park Seulgi" i said showing no feelings towards him.

"She left this place a long time ago" i said, coldly.

"What are you talking about?" He ask while tears starts to form at the corner of his eyes.

'Mianhae Taehyung-ah. I dont want to be hurt by you anymore'

I get up and went to my room.

"Chungha-yah! Mianhae! Im sorry for leaving you!" He shouted while banging on my door.

I slide down my back on the door, crying. I shut my mouth so that my crying wont be heard.

For hours and hours taehyung kept knocking and apologising and banging.

I also heard his cry.

Which breaks my heart too. Chungha is hidden inside me but i wont show him the kind, bubbly and cheerful Chungha.

Im Park Seulgi.

Who is heartless.

Midnight comes, i didnt realise i was asleep. Seems like he stops.

I open the door slightly and peek out. He was not to be found.

'Where is he?'

I walk out and search him throughout the house and no sign of him just like last time when he left me.

Suddenly i heard a bang on the house door.