Part 13 (*^*)

I got home and went straight to my room. I have no appetite to eat or do anything right now. I am so down to the point where i dont want to talk to anyone.

I lock my room door and throw myself on my bed.

♤Next morning♤

Waking up to a nice morning breeze and the sun shining through my room.

I turn my body to stretch but ended up falling off the bed.

"Ow!~~~" I whine as my bum hits the floor.

"Aish!" I rub my butt and get up.

I walk to the door and turn the knob. Once i pull, taehyung fell.

"Argh!" I got shock by his scary-look presence. His lips are pale and he smell like alcohol.

"Taehyung! Yah! Did you drink?! Wake up!" I tried to wake him up. Shaking his body and slapping his cheeks. Not too hard of course.

"Ah! The smell" i shut my nose hole and drag him to my bed.

I took out his socks and roll up his sleeves because he was perspiring but his body were cold.

"What did i do to deserve this" i smack his legs and cover him using my blanket.

I took out a cloth and wet it, Placing it on his forehead.

"Should i or should i not?" Asking myself whether to unbutton his shirt. No its not what you think it is. I want to wipe his body to clear his sweat.

"Ah i dont know! Its not that im going to do anything to him" i start to unbutton his shirt.

Then his hand stop my hands and it made me flinch.

"What are you doing?" He give cold glares.

"A-aniyo! Its not what you think it is! I- i"

He sit up and smash his lips on mine. I dont know why i didnt reject him but instead i stayed.

He pull himself and said "Im sorry"

"Y-yah! What have you-" i was blushing as he just place his lips on mine. Basically he kissed me!

"Last night. She suddenly pull me towards her and she was crying. I dont know what to do but i didnt hug her back" he starts to explain things.

My heart was relieve and it made me smile.

"But aren't you suppose to meet her in the hospital?" I ask him.

"I called her, asking where is she and she told me to meet her at the park. She also said that she has you. So i rush there to save you but instead your not there" he looks down to his feet, not daring to look at me in the eyes.

"Kencana. I believe you" i smile to him.

"Jinjja?!" His sad face turn to a happy one and he pulls me into a hug, making me fall onto his chest.