Part 5 (>~<)

"Yah!" I pushed him.

"HEY! HOW DARE YOU!" seolhyun pushes me back.

"I've been waiting for you to came back but..... HERE YOU ARE WITH A WOMEN!" I yelled.

"Why are you shouting to my baby. Taehyung are you okay?" She help him up.

"Okay. I get it... dont worry i wont spread rumors. I'll keep quiet about this" i throw my heels angrily infront of them and enter the house.

I slam my room door and throw myself on the bed even though im soak.

Next morning

I was sleeping and i heard someone knocking on my door. I tried to get up but my head hurts a lot as if someone threw a rock on it.

The door open and it was taehyung. He came in with a tray.

"Lay back down. Your sick" he quickly place the tray on the table and help me lay back down.

'Whats wrong with him?'

"I've cooked for you porridge" he stroke my hair.

"Thank you" i smile.

I look down and i was not in my dress again! Did he change it?! Oh my gosh. Am i suppose to ask him? Its okay. Lets just ignore that and act as if i change my clothes.

"Chungha-yah. About yesterday" he looks down.

"Ah.. yesterday. Im sorry. I went overboard and dont worry i wont tell anyone" i pat his shoulders.

"So you know?" He look at me with sad eyes.

"That me and seolhyun are back together? But please! Dont tell my hyungs or Jungkook. If they know. Im finished" he begged me.

I dont know to feel happy or sad at this moment but my heart felt like it was stabbed even though i dont have feelings for him. Whats wrong with me?

I need to stop my heart to fall for people so easily.

"Dont worry" i smile.

"I'll see you at work later" I said.

"Your excuse for today because your sick" he said.

"B-but how"

"No buts! Its my order and you need to do it no matter what i say" he cuts me off.

"Im going to work now and thank you understanding" he leaves my room with a big smile on his face as if he owes the world.

After he leaves, i get up and taste the porridge that he made. Is it me or am i sick that i cant taste anything. Whatever im hungry anyways.

I finish up the food and get ready. After hours and hours of staying at home, i heard a honk outside so i ran out of my room and open the gate.

It was Kim Taehyung. He droves in.

"I've cooked your favorite dish" i said while taking his stuff.